Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Lets roll!

On 7/23/2012 8:59 AM, Atila Iskander wrote:

"Norminn" wrote in message
m...
On 7/22/2012 1:13 AM, Doug wrote:

I haven't heard of that but I did hear that one young man took a fatal
bullet to save his girlfriend there. It really makes me sad to think
this is almost becoming a common event and whereas before I had no
opinion on gun control, I do now but I'll save it for a rainy day.

Why all the drama and sympathy for 12 who were murdered in one attack,
when kids are getting their brains blown out every day, by the
hundreds? Folks go out and leave a memorial teddy bear or candle, then
forget about the victims.

Really ?
By "the hundreds" you say ??
And where is that happening ??
Don't forget to give us some good cites to support that claim.

Hundreds of shootings each year. Chicago.

Are there documented accounts of the GOOD GUYS stopping an assault
with automatic weapons?

Considering that "automatic weapons" are severely restricted, cost a lot
of money, and require a bit of effort to obtain, it's highly doubtful
that you'll find lots of such incidents
But then maybe, it's just a loaded question to skew for your agenda ?

Don't have an agenda. Automatic...shoots rapid fire. Semi...gotta pull
the trigger more?
Or maybe you just don't know the difference between "automatic" and
"semi-automatic" and imagine that they are one and the same ?