Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lets roll!

Fake ID wrote:

In article ,
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Winston_Smith wrote:

What makes you think none of the dead did try just that. There were
some military among the dead for one thing.

Yes, Air Force. Not the best trained for combat.

All the job descriptions I've seen for the military victims were things
like cryptanalyst. Even the Navy guy. I assume there is a nearby
military facility where that kind of work is done. So, maybe they're
geeks, not commandos, who had an affinity for superhero movies.

Friends of one victim said he was also a gun enthusiast and probably
owned his own copies of all the guns used in the attack.

One in seven military are combatants. The term is NERD, not geek.
Geeks are circus performers that bite the heads off live chickens, or
work for Best Buy.