Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lets roll!

Richard wrote:

Yes there is.

One report said he had a used ticket on him when he was arrested.

Based on that, he probably went in normally, slipped out the exit
(why no alarm?), rigged the door, dressed up and came back in.

If it's like a lot of commercial alarm installations that I've seen
it was wired with surface mounted switches & exposed wiring. Then all
you need is a jumper with a couple alligator clips to jump the switch on
the door. I've seen more than one door where the switch had been
bypassed & left that way after it went bad.

In any case, there should be two systems monitoring the exits, with
the switches inside the door frames. One for security, and a second as
part of the burglar/fire alarms