Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lets roll!

The solution is to roll back a bunch of laws,
and encourage law abiding citizens to carry
privately owned firearms.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
news
I have no idea what the solution may be, but making more laws and
stopping the sale of certain weapons at this point is not going to
stop gun related crimes.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

So, so true.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"G. Morgan" wrote in message
news
Sad part is, the 'hero' might spend his life in prison for doing the
right thing to save his life or others.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

harryagain wrote:

More likely killed a few more kids.

Then it's a good thing you don't own a gun.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

I can easily imagine a DA prosecuting armed citizen who saved lives.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Dustin" wrote in message

Sad part is, the 'hero' might spend his life in prison for doing the
right thing to save his life or others.

While certainly possible, because they've broken the law by keeping
themselves armed; I wouldn't think any district attorney in that area
would follow thru if he had saved lives.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 20:14:37 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

During the Colorado shooting, wasn't there one person who said "Oh, well,
I'm dead anyway" and charged, and tackled the shooter? Or did they all run
ad hide? I guess not?

What makes you think none of the dead did try just that. There were
some military among the dead for one thing. Some died shielding
others. But you call them all cowards.

Yet our beloved troll thinks this is a joke and HE would be a hero if
only he had the chance. This is the same troll that wrote he passed
the scene of an accident without stopping to help or even phone the
police. He explained this was OK because his Mormon "spirit" didn't
speak to him and tell him to stop.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jul 22, 8:33*am, Evan wrote:
On Jul 22, 7:58*am, "Stormin Mormon"

wrote:
The "lets roll" guy thought he was on air plane ride.

Got to be prepared to take action, when the moment happens. *Why would a guy
with a CC */ CHL permit be any different than the unprepared sheeple?
(Training, mindset, preparation, and....)

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"Richard" wrote in message

om...

I think it's a little unfair to ask that of civilians.
They thought they were going to a movie.

But one guy with a CC permit and a clear line of fire might have saved
some lives that day.

ROFL...

Seriously ? *Those careful planners who go off on these
shooting sprees rarely envision resistance so if anyone
had begun shooting back he could have stopped and
fled...

To say that only a police officer with training and experience
could have done anything: I say bull****... *There are just
as many cases where the police shoot innocent people
who are bystanders or completely air condition a suspect's
car when one or two shots is all that was called for...

Hate to a agree with Evan but on this one he's right.

http://articles.latimes.com/2005/may...cal/me-chase10

Lots more examples but this is an extreme one.

Approximately 120 rounds fired..... "suspect" hit four times; finger,
toe & shoulder.

cheers
Bob
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jul 22, 8:51*am, "harryagain" wrote:
"Richard" wrote in message

MAJOR SNIP

Why would anyone go to see it at midnight?
Why indeed would they go at all?

It's an "opening night event"...... people do it so they can be among
the first to see a new movie.

I did it YEARS ago (like 20) with my wife & kids to see Dick
Tracy....the theater gave out T-shirts.
It's called 'fun'.

Now that I'm old, I don't do that sort of thing so much.

cheers
Bob

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 11:46:18 -0500, G. Morgan
wrote:

Dustin wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote in
m:

So you either follow the law, or violate the law. As a law abiding
person..those people followed the law..and died or were wounded as a
result.

End result. they're dead now. No undo. Some laws should not be followed.
Laws which go against logic. Just because something is made a law, does
NOT make it a just/right law. Following it becuase it's a law, until you
can "change" it, is the sheeple mentality. And as you can see, that can
get you killed these days.

Sad part is, the 'hero' might spend his life in prison for doing the
right thing to save his life or others.

C'mon. I know you are smarter than that. Every law has a gray area.
Laws are not just written in "black and white". BTDT
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 16:50:08 +0100, "harryagain"
wrote:

snip

But one guy with a CC permit and a clear line of fire might have saved
some lives that day.

snip

The key word is might. It is worthwhile to review the
circumstances:

(1) It was dark (pitch black).

(2) The area was packed with people.

(3) The shooter was wearing full body armor and a gas mask.

(4) The shooter had just thrown at least one tear gas
grenade, and many of the people in the immediate area were
having trouble even breathing, let alone seeing the shooter
to get a sight picture, even with a red dot laser sight.

(5) Many of the people thought it was some sort of publicity
stunt at the start.

(6) When you are with your family in a movie you are not in
the "psyched up" combat mode (or if you are, you need
counseling and/or meds before you have a heart attack or
stroke).

(7) The typical concealed carry weapon is a 32/380 or at
most a 9 mm, any of which is highly doubtful to make much of
an impression on a pumped up shooter, possibly on drugs,
wearing body armor. A high energy/high penetration
weapon/round effective against body armor and/or with
sufficient "knock down", such as a FMJ 38 super automatic
(CIP designation) would have extreme danger of over
penetration and ricochet in a dense movie crowd.

(8) IMNSHO -- given the uncertain circumstances and great
danger of collateral damage, even a SWAT trained
professional would have hesitated to open fire, and would
have difficulty in target acquisition.

FWIW -- I am reposting below an earlier observation about
the laxity of investigation from an epistemological
standpoint, ==given the increasing frequency, magnitude and
total illogic of recent shooting and assault incidents.==

===== repeat of earlier posting =====

The usual rhetoric will now spew from the demagogs and
rabble-rousers of both the right and the left, the results
of which will be the traditional debate about how many
angels can dance on the head of a pin and resolve nothing,
while generating large campaign contributions.

== This incident, particularly on top of other recent
incidents, given the detailed preparations and planning, is
far past a "**** happens" explication. ==

Clearly there is a serious and growing problem of unprovoked
and random violence, which is rapidly escalating in both
frequency and magnitude, but what concrete investigative
steps have been or are being taken, not only in this
instance, but nationwide?

==Is the CDC involved in epidemiological analysis of these
incidents, and if not, why not?==

* Were blood samples taken from the suspect on arrest and
analyzed for known =and more importantly unknown=
substances? Is some sort of "super bath salts" or drug
combination/cocktail loose on the streets?

* Were CAT scans made of the suspect's head looking for
brain damage, changes and abnormalities? Is there a new
infectious agent involved or have new street drugs caused
organic brain damage/changes?

* Has the suspect been psychologically analyzed or tested,
particularly for some sort of mind control or post hypnotic
suggestion, possibly in combination with the known/unknown
substances in his blood? Have terrorists developed a real
life "Manchurian Candidate" process?

* How frequently did the suspect play video games and what
types/brands were these? Is this a copycat crime based on a
video game fantasy?

* In as far as it is possible to determine, was the
suspect's diet in way unique or unusual, for example
habitually consuming large amounts of a particular soft
drink or snack?

Lets cut the crap, and get the facts...

===============

--
Unka' George

"Gold is the money of kings,
silver is the money of gentlemen,
barter is the money of peasants,
but debt is the money of slaves"

-Norm Franz, "Money and Wealth in the New Millenium"
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 13:03:34 -0400, "
wrote:

Why would anyone go to see it at midnight?

Because it was the first showing. It's a common occurrence for
"blockbusters".

Why indeed would they go at all?

Why do you come here?

He wants an America education? He is in my turd file :-\

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 13:06:57 -0400, "
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 09:09:41 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 07:29:51 -0700 (PDT), Harry K
wrote:

On Jul 22, 6:16*am, bob haller wrote:
assault type weapons should be banned nationwide. theres no need for them......

sadly they were outlawed for awile but were allowed again

Great! Now come up with a legal definition of an "assault type
weapon". Noone has been able to do that yet.

Harry K

The media has. If it is black then it's an assault weapon. Now they
use a wall chart for identification,

http://www.gunslot.com/files/gunslot/images/71230.bmp

The bottom ones on the left side are "SUVs".

Commonly called an AK-47.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 17:59:10 GMT, Dustin
wrote:

Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

Same with insurance ........
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 14:57:02 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I can easily imagine a DA prosecuting armed citizen who saved lives.

This isn't the UK.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

Same with insurance ........

Is there a difference?
Posted to alt.home.repair

bob haller wrote in news:5914743e-d05b-458a-a8a7-
:

assault type weapons should be banned nationwide. theres no need for them......

How well is the ban on cocaine and meth working?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/21/12 7:14 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
During the Colorado shooting, wasn't there one person who said "Oh, well,
I'm dead anyway" and charged, and tackled the shooter? Or did they all run
ad hide? I guess not?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Well, three men died protecting their women if this is accurate:
http://tinyurl.com/c9sj52m
"Greater love hath no man........"

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
The right to keep and bear arms is not based on "need".

It is based on the necessity for a well regulated militia.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

"Richard" wrote in message

m...

I think it's a little unfair to ask that of civilians.
They thought they were going to a movie.

But one guy with a CC permit and a clear line of fire might have saved
some lives that day.

ROFL...

Seriously ? Those careful planners who go off on these
shooting sprees rarely envision resistance so if anyone
had begun shooting back he could have stopped and
fled...

To say that only a police officer with training and experience
could have done anything: I say bull****... There are just
as many cases where the police shoot innocent people
who are bystanders or completely air condition a suspect's
car when one or two shots is all that was called for...

Actually citizens shoot more than double the bad guys police do, while
police shoot 6 times as many innocent bystanders as citizens do.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"bob haller" wrote in message
assault type weapons should be banned nationwide. theres no need for
them......

sadly they were outlawed for awile but were allowed again

LOL
Another ignorant moron surfaces
My fists and even more important, my brain, are "assault type weapons"
if I choose to make them such

The "Assault Weapon Ban" of 1994 was ALL about COSMETIC appearance, and had
NOTHING to do with the capabilities of said weapons.
Also the law was a COMPLETE FAILURE in terms of having ANY EFFECT in
reducing crime.

It was nothing but superficial pap for ignorati such as you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 15:07:09 -0700, "Bob F" wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
The right to keep and bear arms is not based on "need".

It is based on the necessity for a well regulated militia.

We all know that you're an illiterate lefty. No need to telegraph the fact
daily.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

"harryagain" wrote in message

"Richard" wrote in message
m...
On 7/21/2012 7:14 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
During the Colorado shooting, wasn't there one person who said "Oh,
well,
I'm dead anyway" and charged, and tackled the shooter? Or did they all
run
ad hide? I guess not?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

I think it's a little unfair to ask that of civilians.
They thought they were going to a movie.

But one guy with a CC permit and a clear line of fire might have saved
some lives that day.

More likely killed a few more kids.

Only if he was an ignorant moron like you
And when on considers that citizens, while shooting more than double the
number of criminals than the police , only shoot 1/6 the number of innocent
bystanders than the police.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

I can easily imagine a DA prosecuting armed citizen who saved lives.

Of course. You don't know how to quote and respond, so I can imagine
you're imagination is wild. Peter pan wild.

Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

Learn to quote properly.. Signatures go at the bottom of your messages...

You're using a client that can do this. You're actually doing this stupid
**** by hand.

--
I don't need no arms around me. And I dont need no drugs to calm me. I
have seen the writing on the wall. Don't think I need anything at all. No!
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

"harryagain" wrote in message

"Richard" wrote in message
m...
On 7/21/2012 7:26 PM, Richard wrote:
On 7/21/2012 7:14 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
During the Colorado shooting, wasn't there one person who said "Oh,
well,
I'm dead anyway" and charged, and tackled the shooter? Or did they all
run
ad hide? I guess not?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

I think it's a little unfair to ask that of civilians.
They thought they were going to a movie.

But one guy with a CC permit and a clear line of fire might have saved
some lives that day.

Problem is - such a person would not likely have been going to see that
movie at midnight...

Why would anyone go to see it at midnight?
Why indeed would they go at all?

Many moons ago, I've been to a few showings of The Rocky Horror Picture Show
at midnight. And they were a lot of fun.
Particularly when you have a girlfriend who is an actress and has access to
cool costumes.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote in
:

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 16:39:29 GMT, Dustin
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote in
m:

So you either follow the law, or violate the law. As a law abiding
person..those people followed the law..and died or were wounded as
a result.

End result. they're dead now. No undo. Some laws should not be
followed. Laws which go against logic. Just because something is made
a law, does NOT make it a just/right law. Following it becuase it's a
law, until you can "change" it, is the sheeple mentality. And as you
can see, that can get you killed these days.

Im not sure its a sheeple mentality. Afterall..would one actually
expect there to be any chance of such an event actually occuring?

It is a sheeple mentality. They don't think things can go bad. Things
can, they do... You should be prepared for it.

One shouldn't have to worry about going to a burger joint or anything
else and getting shot at, but it happens.

Yes..they took their chances by going. But the chances were
fantasticly low, in all seriousness. They had a much..much larger
chance of being hit by a meteor or falling airliner than having such
an event happen.

I'm not so sure anymore. More and more people are losing it and going
postal.

I dont carry a firearm because of the odds..I carry one because of
the risks.

I carry because you never know who you're going to run into. We have a
road rage problem here locally. I've had an individual take a shot or
two at me and I wasn't even the vehicle that cut him off.

I found out tho, that my old van makes for a fairly okay small weapons
fire shield, and allows me to disable the offending vehicle easily. He
spun out and ate some of that new metal cable they have to seperate
lanes of traffic. I didn't stop to see if he was okay. I'd say by the
crash, roll and cable slicing into the car, he probably wasn't doing so
good.

He was along side me, and fired at me man...His first shot came into the
cab and took out my passenger window! I hit the brakes and pulled a hard
left, right into his car. As soon as I felt the hit, I mashed the gas
and turned into it. Big block saved my hide; she pushed hard.
90 model 3/4 ton straight 6300bigblock, 410 gearing. no overdrive.
Commercial grade, full cage. Built tough.

I know atleast two cars stopped behind us; I could see them in my
mirrors..

I don't know why he fired at me, but I know it was damn close and I
could have been killed that day. I'm not sorry I used my van as a
weapon, I was acting in what I felt was self defense. Hit him, so he
can't squeeze another round off. I couldn't run from him. He'd easily
overtake me.

--
I don't need no arms around me. And I dont need no drugs to calm me. I
have seen the writing on the wall. Don't think I need anything at all.
No! Don't think I'll need anything at all. All in all it was all just
bricks in the wall. All in all you were all just bricks in the wall.
Pink Floyd Another Brick in the Wall part 3
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 22:38:27 GMT, Dustin wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote in
:

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 16:39:29 GMT, Dustin
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote in
:

[...]

Did you get arrested for leaving the scene?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

"Richard" wrote in message
[...]

I'd appreciate a but of snippage there.
It would be nice to be clear who you were calling names.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

"Richard" wrote in message
[...]

So you dressed up in her undies? ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

" wrote in
:

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 22:38:27 GMT, Dustin
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote in
m:

wrote:

[...]

What are the witnesses going to say? "Hey, it was a white van with a
ladder rack and it ran off." So uhh, no.

--
I don't need no arms around me. And I dont need no drugs to calm me. I
have seen the writing on the wall. Don't think I need anything at all.
No! Don't think I'll need anything at all. All in all it was all just
bricks in the wall. All in all you were all just bricks in the wall.
Pink Floyd Another Brick in the Wall part 3
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Evan wrote:

Which will only come back to bite them on the ass in the end...
By restricting the patrons ability to defend themselves using
personally carried lawful firearms the theater assumes the
duty-of-care to ensure it's patrons safety to offset that
restriction it chose to impose upon its patrons...

Please cite the relevant case law in Colorado.

Also I don't believe that there is any such policy in effect
which is zero exceptions... Off-duty law enforcement officers
are often required by law to be armed at all times, the
private property owner could not legally refuse such a person
entry or purchase of goods... If the theater makes that one
exception then legally they can not bar anyone else in
lawful possession of a firearm entry as that would be a
discriminatory policy and restricting citizen's constitutional
rights and offers the establishment no protection from
criminals who illegally carry weapons in violation of the
law, let alone the policies of some store or business...

Please cite the relevant case law in Colorado.

I don't think you can.

-- Doug

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 22:53:39 GMT, Dustin wrote:

" wrote in
:

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 22:38:27 GMT, Dustin
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote in
:

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 16:39:29 GMT, Dustin
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote in
om:

[...]

You don't have license tags? It *is* hit and run. It wouldn't be the first
time someone was charged for such.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Winston_Smith wrote:

What makes you think none of the dead did try just that. There were
some military among the dead for one thing.

Yes, Air Force. Not the best trained for combat.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 15:11:23 -0500, F. George McDuffee
wrote:

sufficient "knock down", such as a FMJ 38 super automatic
(CIP designation) would have extreme danger of over
penetration and ricochet in a dense movie crowd.

....gee wilikers.

I bet this shooter could not catch a .45 in his front teeth.

Story goes he had .40 caliber.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

" wrote in
:

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 22:53:39 GMT, Dustin
wrote:

" wrote in
m:

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 22:38:27 GMT, Dustin
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote in
m:

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 16:39:29 GMT, Dustin
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote in
news:be9o08l64728naa8jqchueiu6sinhd6aq4@4ax. com:

[...]

Is there a point to your questions? You're asking rather dumb ones given
the details I did provide...

--
I don't need no arms around me. And I dont need no drugs to calm me. I
have seen the writing on the wall. Don't think I need anything at all.
No! Don't think I'll need anything at all. All in all it was all just
bricks in the wall. All in all you were all just bricks in the wall.
Pink Floyd Another Brick in the Wall part 3
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote in
:

One assumes you did the legal thing and stopped after the event and
reported it?

One should re-read what I posted if you assume such a thing. The
individual fired a gun at me. I did not stop to see if he was okay. ****
no, I did not. I rendered him no longer a threat and continued onto work.
Simple as that. I wasn't going to try and talk him out of shooting again
for ****s sake. He fired, I ran the van into him. done deal.

--
I don't need no arms around me. And I dont need no drugs to calm me. I
have seen the writing on the wall. Don't think I need anything at all. No!
Don't think I'll need anything at all. All in all it was all just bricks
in the wall. All in all you were all just bricks in the wall.
Pink Floyd Another Brick in the Wall part 3

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Dustin wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote in
:

One assumes you did the legal thing and stopped after the event and
reported it?

One should re-read what I posted if you assume such a thing. The
individual fired a gun at me. I did not stop to see if he was okay. ****
no, I did not. I rendered him no longer a threat and continued onto work.
Simple as that. I wasn't going to try and talk him out of shooting again
for ****s sake. He fired, I ran the van into him. done deal.

And didn't bother to report him to the police?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 15:05:34 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

wrote:

Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

Same with insurance ........

Is there a difference?

None whatsoever. A carried firearm and some training...is very cheap
insurance. But insurance it is.

Gunner

My insurance "barks" over here and "bites" over yonder..

It has bullets!
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in
m:

Dustin wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote in
:

One assumes you did the legal thing and stopped after the event
and reported it?

One should re-read what I posted if you assume such a thing. The
individual fired a gun at me. I did not stop to see if he was okay.
**** no, I did not. I rendered him no longer a threat and continued
onto work. Simple as that. I wasn't going to try and talk him out of
shooting again for ****s sake. He fired, I ran the van into him.
done deal.

And didn't bother to report him to the police?

What was I supposed to tell them? Some crazy ****er in a black, possibly
blue car got along side me and fired a shot? So I ran him off the road
and left? C'mon... I don't even know what color the persons skin was or
if it was a male or female. I saw a gun, I ducked, I saw my side window
shatter. That's ALL I needed to see to make a quick decision. Their ass
or mine. I decided I was coming home at the end of the day.

--
I don't need no arms around me. And I dont need no drugs to calm me. I
have seen the writing on the wall. Don't think I need anything at all.
No! Don't think I'll need anything at all. All in all it was all just
bricks in the wall. All in all you were all just bricks in the wall.
Pink Floyd Another Brick in the Wall part 3
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 23:45:24 GMT, Dustin wrote:

" wrote in
:

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 22:53:39 GMT, Dustin
wrote:

" wrote in
:

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 22:38:27 GMT, Dustin
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote in
om:

wrote:

[...]

You provided enough details to find you guilty of "Leaving The Scene...". I
wondered if you were charged. You didn't say anything about that "detail".
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 23:53:49 GMT, Dustin wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in
om:

Dustin wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote in
:

One assumes you did the legal thing and stopped after the event
and reported it?

One should re-read what I posted if you assume such a thing. The
individual fired a gun at me. I did not stop to see if he was okay.
**** no, I did not. I rendered him no longer a threat and continued
onto work. Simple as that. I wasn't going to try and talk him out of
shooting again for ****s sake. He fired, I ran the van into him.
done deal.

And didn't bother to report him to the police?

What was I supposed to tell them? Some crazy ****er in a black, possibly
blue car got along side me and fired a shot?

Yes.

So I ran him off the road and left?

That would be dumb. Let them figure that out. "What, there was a squirrel in
the road.".

C'mon... I don't even know what color the persons skin was or
if it was a male or female. I saw a gun, I ducked, I saw my side window
shatter.

....and then proceeded to attempt to kill him. Given that you could prove it,
it would be justified. Running off and hiding is not.

That's ALL I needed to see to make a quick decision. Their ass
or mine. I decided I was coming home at the end of the day.

It *is* called "Hit and Run".

Lets roll! terryc Metalworking 1 July 22nd 12 05:23 AM
Buy to lets Phil Gardner UK diy 457 December 4th 07 02:28 AM
Dassault.Systemes.P3.CATIA.V5R17, GibbsCAM.2006.v8.0.17, Copra Roll Forming v2007, Ubeco Profil Roll Form v4.3, Mazak CPC, FANUC Robotics Simulation, Lantek, AMADA, other ... kashumoto_tokugawa UK diy 1 November 10th 06 08:18 PM
Building the roll part of a roll top desk [email protected] Woodworking 3 July 24th 06 03:26 PM
Refinishing roll part of roll top desk [email protected] Woodworking 3 June 2nd 06 03:31 PM