Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ultrasonic bird repellers

Does anyone have experience in using ultrasonic bird repellers? Do they work
or are they just a fancy gadget that actually does very little or nothing?

I need something that won't disturb my neighbours' and rid my large tree of
birds. They are making a terrible mess under the tree.

Thank you.

--
Ron P

Too soon old
Too late smart

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/22/2010 9:52 AM, Worn Out Retread wrote:
Does anyone have experience in using ultrasonic bird repellers? Do they
work or are they just a fancy gadget that actually does very little or
nothing?

I need something that won't disturb my neighbours' and rid my large tree
of birds. They are making a terrible mess under the tree.

Thank you.

Have you considered a Daisy? I once relocated a flock of geese from my
neighborhood with one. They're not as dumb as you'd think: a few
plinks in the ass and the whole clan left.

Deadeye

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-05-22, Worn Out Retread wrote:

birds. They are making a terrible mess under the tree.

Chop down the tree.

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Jay Hanig" wrote in message
On 5/22/2010 9:52 AM, Worn Out Retread wrote:
Does anyone have experience in using ultrasonic bird repellers? Do they
work or are they just a fancy gadget that actually does very little or
nothing?

I need something that won't disturb my neighbours' and rid my large tree
of birds. They are making a terrible mess under the tree.

Thank you.

Have you considered a Daisy? I once relocated a flock of geese from my
neighborhood with one. They're not as dumb as you'd think: a few plinks
in the ass and the whole clan left.

Deadeye

An air rifle would be nice but it wouldn't be long before I was visited by
the local constabulary;-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-05-22, Worn Out Retread wrote:

birds. They are making a terrible mess under the tree.

Chop down the tree.

nb

No way! That tree provides shade for the entire front of the house. It would
cost me more for electricity if the tree was gone than it would be to buy
another tree or to clean up after the birds for that matter.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-05-23, Worn Out Retread wrote:

No way! That tree provides shade for the entire front of the house. It would
cost me more for electricity if the tree was gone than it would be to buy
another tree or to clean up after the birds for that matter.

Another one of those people who wants nature to bend to their own
personal requirments. Duh!! It doesn't work like that. Birds, the
tree, the sun, the soil, bird poop, nature, etc, all work in a perfect
symbiotic relationship that needs nothing from you. The sun does not
quit shining and birds do not quit roosting, eating, and pooping
simply because you are inconvenienced.

Now that I cogitate on it awhile, I think your only real solution is
to kill yourself.

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Worn Out Retread wrote:
Does anyone have experience in using ultrasonic bird repellers? Do they
work or are they just a fancy gadget that actually does very little or
nothing?

HIGH FREQUENCY SOUND DEVICES LACK EFFICACY IN REPELLING BIRDS

WILLIAM A. ERICKSON1 and REX E. MARSH, Wildlife and Fisheries Biology,
University of California, Davis,California 95616.

TERRELL P. SALMON, Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources,
University of California, Davis, California 95616.

ABSTRACT: Ultrasonic or high-frequency sound-producing devices are
marketed as a scaring or frightening method for bird control. Although
inaudible to humans, most birds also do not hear in the ultrasonic
frequency ranges of above 20,000 Hz, thus the credibility of advertised
claims raises questions. A review of efficacy studies conducted and
published by a number of researchers fails to demonstrate the usefulness
of such bird control devices.

Proc. 15th Vertebrate Pest Conf, (J. E. Borrecco & R. E. Marsh,
Editors) Published at University of Calif., Davis. 1992

Posted to alt.home.repair

Worn Out Retread wrote:
"Jay Hanig" wrote in message
On 5/22/2010 9:52 AM, Worn Out Retread wrote:
Does anyone have experience in using ultrasonic bird repellers? Do they
work or are they just a fancy gadget that actually does very little or
nothing?

I need something that won't disturb my neighbours' and rid my large tree
of birds. They are making a terrible mess under the tree.

Thank you.

Have you considered a Daisy? I once relocated a flock of geese from
my neighborhood with one. They're not as dumb as you'd think: a few
plinks in the ass and the whole clan left.

Deadeye

An air rifle would be nice but it wouldn't be long before I was visited
by the local constabulary;-)

It's a tree. They are birds. That is what birds DO. You nicely provided
a place for them to roost, and now you want to chase them off?

Short of cutting down the tree, nothing much you can do that will work
on a long-term basis. I'd say get a cat, but their mess is even more
disgusting than what the birds leave. Plastic owls, shiny pinwheels,
etc, work only until the birds figure out they aren't really a threat.
As a kid, we used to put giant nets over the cherry trees so we could at
least keep part of the crop from the birds, but it was a major PITA and
not real pretty when in place.

--
aem sends...
Posted to alt.home.repair

Worn Out Retread wrote:
Does anyone have experience in using ultrasonic bird repellers? Do they
work or are they just a fancy gadget that actually does very little or
nothing?

I need something that won't disturb my neighbours' and rid my large tree
of birds. They are making a terrible mess under the tree.

Thank you.

If you knew what species the birds were, you might be able to find a
recording of their warning cry or the cry of a predator bird to play
at regular intervals which might scare them off.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

The Daring Dufas wrote:

If you knew what species the birds were, you might be able to find a
recording of their warning cry or the cry of a predator bird to play
at regular intervals which might scare them off.

Indeed...many (I think all that showed up in my search for the previous
paper abstract that I had seen some years ago) of the ultrasonic
products also have such soundtracks w/ them so testimonials to the
effectiveness of the ultrasonic devices probably have absolutely nothing
to do w/ the ultrasound component do anything except adding to the
marketing hype...

I'm not sure how effective such are, either, long term. And, of course,
there's the nuisance factor of the cure as well as the actual problem in
that route.

Starlings, for example, are terribly persistent about roosting--scare
them up at eventide and they'll simply circle and return unless are
extremely persistent and often even then a large number will eventually
just ignore noise, movement, etc., once dark sets in.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"aemeijers" wrote in message
Worn Out Retread wrote:
"Jay Hanig" wrote in message
[...]

Yes, it is a tree and they are birds but for some reason there are many
times more birds this spring than ever before. We are not feeding them and
there is no reason that I can see that they would come to our tree when
there are many trees in the neighbourhood that even have feeders attached to
them.

The usual number of birds (+ pr -) is ok and not a problem but this is
ridiculous.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Some neighbours of ours tried them but the effect wasn't long lasting. The
many orchards in the area use cannons that give a boom at irregular times
but that isn't practical in an urban setting for obvious reasons.

There are many cats in the area but they have proven to be next to useless
in bird control as they must be well fed and therefore not interested in
birds.

Thank you

Ron

"Robert Olin" wrote in message
I've had good luck with Bird Wire - the shinny tape that you can get in
the garden store. It kept peacocks off my porch where they used to perch
and protected my cherry trees last year. I used to lose most of my
cherry, but not now. I was told years ago it was the sonic hum it made
when you stretched it. It might also be the reflection moving around in
the breeze. It's cheap too.

--
Robert Olin
Bob's Water & Septic LLC

http://soilsandseptic.com/bobs.html

"dpb" wrote in message
Worn Out Retread wrote:
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
Worn Out Retread wrote:
Does anyone have experience in using ultrasonic bird repellers? Do they
work or are they just a fancy gadget that actually does very little or
nothing?

I need something that won't disturb my neighbours' and rid my large tree
of birds. They are making a terrible mess under the tree.

Thank you.

If you knew what species the birds were, you might be able to find a
recording of their warning cry or the cry of a predator bird to play
at regular intervals which might scare them off.

There are quite a few species involved unfortunately........I wish that the
local hawk population would discover the smorgasbord available here.

Ron P

Posted to alt.home.repair

"dpb" wrote in message
The Daring Dufas wrote:

[...]

You have a handle on the problem that we face. We have been on the look out
for nests in the tree and there are none but if I find any in the future
they will be gone in a hurry.

All I can do it seems is to hope that they move on to some other
unfortunate's property.

Thanks to all for some useful information.

Ron P

Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Jeff The Drunk wrote:
On Mon, 24 May 2010 10:05:28 -0400, Worn Out Retread wrote:

Some neighbours of ours tried them but the effect wasn't long lasting.
The many orchards in the area use cannons that give a boom at irregular
times but that isn't practical in an urban setting for obvious reasons.

There are many cats in the area but they have proven to be next to
useless in bird control as they must be well fed and therefore not
interested in birds.

Has anyone suggested a plastic Owl? I've seen them used around here. In
my youth we used to scare pigeons and doves out of the barn with a
stuffed Owl perched on a wooden stand. When you walked into the barn with
that thing the birds couldn't fly out fast enough.

That was you they were reacting to and the movement, not the fake owl.
I've both barn and great horned owls nesting in the same hayloft as well
as the upper levels of the grain elevator leg house w/ the pigeons--they
don't give a hoot (so to speak) about 'em either way...the owls don't
bother the pigeons and the pigeons don't interfere w/ the owls.

Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Jeff The Drunk wrote:
On Mon, 24 May 2010 09:18:23 -0500, dpb wrote:

Jeff The Drunk wrote:
[...]

I must have walked in the barn thousands of times without the fake Owl
and the birds didn't give a ****. They were used to people walking in and
out since the barn was used to store tools and hay among other things.
Walk in with the stuffed Owl however and they scattered as fast as they
could.

Differently trained crowd, then... they don't give a crap here about
owls, stuffed or the real thing but will scatter on movment. And, the
barn here is used daily w/ much traffic as well.

I've always been surprised the owls don't even bother w/ the young 'uns
when they're just beginning to move about but they don't.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Worn Out Retread" wrote:

There are many cats in the area but they have proven to be next to useless
in bird control as they must be well fed and therefore not interested in
birds.

The hunting instinct in any self-respecting cat is separate from the
need to eat. I've had many domesticated cats, and many of them killed
almost daily. A cat who doesn't love to hunt needs psychiatric help.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Forget ultrasound.

Turn on a loud shop vac. Once they get used to that, use the shop vac
noise to mask the sound of you plunking the birds (starlings?) with a
nice pellet rifle. No one will hear a thing over the vac.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 24 May 2010 14:30:01 +0000 (UTC), Jeff The Drunk wrote:

I must have walked in the barn thousands of times without the fake Owl
and the birds didn't give a ****. They were used to people walking in and
out since the barn was used to store tools and hay among other things.
Walk in with the stuffed Owl however and they scattered as fast as they
could.

Next questions:

If you walked through the barn with the owl-on-a-pole every time you needed
something out of the barn, would the birds in there eventually get used to it
and ignore it?

If you permentantly mount the thing, won't they get used to it and ignore it
even faster?

Posted to alt.home.repair

dpb wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:

[...]

You could always strap a concrete vibrator to the tree and put it
on a timer. Rattle their little beaks every now and then.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Worn Out Retread wrote:
Does anyone have experience in using ultrasonic bird repellers? Do
they work or are they just a fancy gadget that actually does very
little or nothing?
I need something that won't disturb my neighbours' and rid my large
tree of birds. They are making a terrible mess under the tree.

Don't know about ultrasonic, but supersonic things (like a .22 bullet) will
work.

Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

dpb wrote:

I've always been surprised the owls don't even bother w/ the young 'uns
when they're just beginning to move about but they don't.

Actually, even more surprising to me has been that they also don't have
cat (or kitten) on their menu, either...

Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Jeff The Drunk wrote:
On Mon, 24 May 2010 13:34:34 -0500, dpb wrote:

dpb wrote:

I've always been surprised the owls don't even bother w/ the young 'uns
when they're just beginning to move about but they don't.

Actually, even more surprising to me has been that they also don't have
cat (or kitten) on their menu, either...

We have Red Tailed Hawks around here that love toy dog breeds. A
Chihuahua wrapped in a tortilla would be a fine meal for little kiddie
hawks.

We have them as well as golden eagles and kites but there are certainly
no dogs that small that are outside dogs around here. They would simply
get lost in the native grasses and never be able to get thru it at least
before something got 'em whether it was raptor or rattlesnake or badger
or coyote or... .

Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Jeff The Drunk wrote:

... I didn't realize how big a red tail is
until you get close to one. I doubt if one could take our Pom, he can be
pretty vicious himself, but have no doubt they could easily dine on
smaller dogs.

_IF_ one were to take a mind, I doubt your Pom would have a chance 'cuz
he'd get taken from the rear and his neck/back snapped before ever had a
chance to put up a fight.

I think it's highly unlikely they would take it for several reasons,
though, the first being there are undoubtedly far more prevalent and
familiar targets of somewhat lesser size and one wouldn't like the (I'm
guessing) more or less constrained area around a house as an attack site
that would make for difficult flight path out. Also, while I don't know
for sure, I suspect they're watchful enough and cognizant enough to
recognize an obstruction like the leash as being a no-no for a target in
general.

They are pretty impressive, granted -- 'til you put one up besides one
of the golden eagles, anyway...

I _HATE_ the da-d kites, though...them *******s dive bomb ya' from the
rear just walking across the yard while nesting (which seems to take all
summer)...

Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Jeff The Drunk wrote:

That's odd. Or is mine odd? Either way I was told and always believed
that a big Owl would scare smaller birds.

Out in the open along towards dusk time I'm sure they do--but owls are
nocturnal and generally move in daytime only to avoid being themselves
disturbed, not to do damage to anything else. Other than that, as far
as I can tell having watched them for 50 years or so I don't think they
pay any attention to the other at all. I'm quite sure the fake
stationary owls have no benefit after the first change in a location for
a few days at most for most birds, anyway. An active dummy that did
something towards dusk that might look threatening, maybe, but other
than that, I think not, meself based on my observations.

The horned owls roost in the cedars by day and only begin to rustle
about about a half-hour or so before sunset; then just at dusk they'll
depart on the night's adventure. They'll be back on one of their
favorite roosting spots for disposing of the kill at daybreak (top of
the silo is one, a particular power pole is also a popular alternative)
and then not long after the sun is well up they'll be gone only to be
seen during the day if happen to get too close to where they are that
particular day and disturb them.

The barn owls are much more reclusive -- except for the pair currently
nesting in the barn, one rarely sees them at all; they do not come out
until well after it is really dark and they're back in their nesting
sites well before daybreak as well. Only because the loft in the barn
is open does it disturb them when go in there. The upper levels of the
elevator are only accessed on rare occasions when actually have some
need but last year there were at least three different pairs raising
owlets I saw and I don't know how many other pairs might have been back
in areas that are not easily seen w/o effort. Once in a while if come
home late at night will see the outline of one flit by as the headlights
disturb it, but mostly we know they're there by the pellet droppings and
sounds they make during the day.

OTOH, horned owls are territorial and only one pair occupies a general
area at a time. The young leave after about a year to find their own
territories while the barn owls seemingly are pretty convivial and are
limited only by nesting sites and food supplies, apparently.

Interestingly also w/ the horned owls, the male and female mate
permanently, but do not have any association with each other except
starting in the mid-winter roughly courting season and thru nesting.
The brood is not all of the same age, either, they are "stairstepped"
apart by a couple weeks to month--quite a sight to see three or four in
a nest, each a bigger copy of the next younger...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-05-22, Worn Out Retread wrote:
Does anyone have experience in using ultrasonic bird repellers? Do they work
or are they just a fancy gadget that actually does very little or nothing?

I need something that won't disturb my neighbours' and rid my large tree of
birds. They are making a terrible mess under the tree.

Thank you.

Some people, like me, are sensitive to those frequencies. They cause my
ears to ring and hurt like hell.

I'd hate to be your neighbor if you were to put those damned things up.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Jeff The Drunk" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 24 May 2010 10:05:28 -0400, Worn Out Retread wrote:

Some neighbours of ours tried them but the effect wasn't long lasting.
The many orchards in the area use cannons that give a boom at irregular
times but that isn't practical in an urban setting for obvious reasons.

There are many cats in the area but they have proven to be next to
useless in bird control as they must be well fed and therefore not
interested in birds.

Has anyone suggested a plastic Owl? I've seen them used around here. In
my youth we used to scare pigeons and doves out of the barn with a
stuffed Owl perched on a wooden stand. When you walked into the barn with
that thing the birds couldn't fly out fast enough.

I've seen them....with birds sitting on top of them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

dpb wrote:

I've always been surprised the owls don't even bother w/ the young 'uns
when they're just beginning to move about but they don't.

Actually, even more surprising to me has been that they also don't have
cat (or kitten) on their menu, either...

We have Red Tailed Hawks around here that love toy dog breeds. A
Chihuahua wrapped in a tortilla would be a fine meal for little kiddie
hawks.

We have the Red Tailed Hawks and Cooper's Hawks and small animals of any
kind are in danger. Neighbours of ours used to raise dogs and had to have
mesh over the area to keep the hawks out.

Posted to alt.home.repair

n...
On 2010-05-22, Worn Out Retread wrote:
Does anyone have experience in using ultrasonic bird repellers? Do they
work
or are they just a fancy gadget that actually does very little or
nothing?

I need something that won't disturb my neighbours' and rid my large tree
of
birds. They are making a terrible mess under the tree.

Thank you.

Some people, like me, are sensitive to those frequencies. They cause my
ears to ring and hurt like hell.

I'd hate to be your neighbor if you were to put those damned things up.

You can hear Ultra sound?? That is supposed to be beyond the limits of human
hearing.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-05-23, Worn Out Retread wrote:

No way! That tree provides shade for the entire front of the house. It would
cost me more for electricity if the tree was gone than it would be to buy
another tree or to clean up after the birds for that matter.

Another one of those people who wants nature to bend to their own
personal requirements. *Duh!! *It doesn't work like that. *Birds, the
tree, the sun, the soil, bird poop, nature, etc, all work in a perfect
symbiotic relationship that needs nothing from you. *The sun does not
quit shining and birds do not quit roosting, eating, and pooping
simply because you are inconvenienced.

Yes maybe the human element, in this case, is the intruder?

And if we didn't build artificial things called 'homes' in these hot
(or cold) climates and fill them up with things made from petroleum
(plastics) from underneath the earth's surface and then tried to
maintain temperatures of 70 dgrees F etc. etc. ........ Ecological
rant!

On other hand a 'reasonable balance with the natural and avoiding
human overpopulation etc. might lead to a more satisfying and
fulfilling life of and for all of the world's creatures?

In the overall picture some bird poop seems to be far down the scale!
In the same way we complain if some bird 'drops something from on high
on our shiny car', rather than make motor vehicles that withstand that
natural event.

We have had a moose population here for over 100 years; but with
people wanting to drive at over 60 mph. through forested areas, there
are now demands to 'Get rid of the moose' (or at least cull them
severely). Maybe the problem is too many humans moving too fast and
therefore not in balance with the natural state. Maybe we should cull
the humans?

Here endeth the ................... etc.
Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

terry wrote:

... Maybe the problem is too many humans moving too fast and
therefore not in balance with the natural state. Maybe we should cull
the humans?

As always, you in the volunteering line yet???

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 22, 9:52*am, "Worn Out Retread" wrote:
Does anyone have experience in using ultrasonic bird repellers? Do they work
or are they just a fancy gadget that actually does very little or nothing?

I need something that won't disturb my neighbours' and rid my large tree of
birds. They are making a terrible mess under the tree.

Thank you.

--
Ron P

Too soon old
Too late smart

Ultrasonic devices dont work on birds, neither do fake owls, hawks,
and snakes. What did work for me is a box that makes various bird
warning sounds but this may disturb the neighbors or maybe not.

Jimmie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-05-25, Worn Out Retread wrote:
"ShadowTek" wrote in message
n...

Some people, like me, are sensitive to those frequencies. They cause my
ears to ring and hurt like hell.

I'd hate to be your neighbor if you were to put those damned things up.

You can hear Ultra sound?? That is supposed to be beyond the limits of human
hearing.

The full frequency range of what each person can hear varies slightly.

In Europe, I believe, they sell these things to specifically drive off
young people from loitering and causing a nuicance. It's based on the
general fact that adults lose most of the hearing sensetivity that
they had in their youth, so it's supposed to irritate kids while having
no effect on adults.

I'm glad they don't do that here.

Either I'm just lucky, or I've been successful in my effors to protect
my hearing over the years by wearing earplugs religiously any time I use noisey
equipment.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 26 May 2010 03:29:19 +0000 (UTC), ShadowTek

On 2010-05-25, Worn Out Retread wrote:
"ShadowTek" wrote in message
n...

Some people, like me, are sensitive to those frequencies. They cause my
ears to ring and hurt like hell.

I'd hate to be your neighbor if you were to put those damned things up.

You can hear Ultra sound?? That is supposed to be beyond the limits of human
hearing.

The full frequency range of what each person can hear varies slightly.

In Europe, I believe, they sell these things to specifically drive off
young people from loitering and causing a nuicance. It's based on the
general fact that adults lose most of the hearing sensetivity that
they had in their youth, so it's supposed to irritate kids while having
no effect on adults.

I thought that was called Beetoven.

I'm glad they don't do that here.

Either I'm just lucky, or I've been successful in my effors to protect
my hearing over the years by wearing earplugs religiously any time I use noisey
equipment.

Posted to alt.home.repair

25 Mayıs 2010 Salı 19:06:34 UTC+3 tarihinde JIMMIE yazdı:
On May 22, 9:52Â*am, "Worn Out Retread" wrote:
Does anyone have experience in using ultrasonic bird repellers? Do they work
or are they just a fancy gadget that actually does very little or nothing?

I need something that won't disturb my neighbours' and rid my large tree of
birds. They are making a terrible mess under the tree.

Thank you.

--
Ron P

Too soon old
Too late smart

Ultrasonic devices dont work on birds, neither do fake owls, hawks,
and snakes. What did work for me is a box that makes various bird
warning sounds but this may disturb the neighbors or maybe not.

Jimmie

OWL to be working, owls must be hunting the birds in that region. Animals do not fear from other animals in a predefined context.

And sounds, which may work for a specie might not work for others.

So, for example, in a closed hangar or workshop, why would pigeons stay in? Coz of shadow, shelter, and stable heat/wind i assume.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 22, 2010 at 11:52:13 PM UTC+10, Worn Out Retread wrote:
Does anyone have experience in using ultrasonic bird repellers? Do they work
or are they just a fancy gadget that actually does very little or nothing?

I need something that won't disturb my neighbours' and rid my large tree of
birds. They are making a terrible mess under the tree.

Thank you.

--
Ron P

Too soon old
Too late smart

Do you own a hose and is your water pressure good. If so spend some time annoying them with the hose. It has to be a high pressure single stream that you can hit them with. A sprinkler etc they will like, but the solid high pressure stream they will not like. You are unlikely to hit them as they move away quickly. When you stop they come back, but do it repeatedly and they will go elsewhere.

This is not an instant fix, nor a permanent one, it takes ongoing work on your part. You may be able to use multiple hoses on a timer to blast the tree every so often.
You can also try a catapult to shoot at them, the idea is constantly annoy them and they will perch elsewhere.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 4:36:47 PM UTC-6, wrote:
[...]

Unfortunately, 5 years ago, Worn Out Retread aggravated a flock of birds causing the flock to descend upon him and eat him alive. It was a real tragedy. He is survived by a wife, 3 ex-wives 32 children and 456 gerbils. The gerbils were inconsolable and committed suicide by running onto a freeway into traffic.(~_~

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 22, 2010 at 4:52:13 PM UTC+3, Worn Out Retread wrote:
Does anyone have experience in using ultrasonic bird repellers? Do they work
or are they just a fancy gadget that actually does very little or nothing?

I need something that won't disturb my neighbours' and rid my large tree of
birds. They are making a terrible mess under the tree.

Thank you.

--
Ron P

Too soon old
Too late smart

Please let the birds be , love ehm th

On Saturday, May 22, 2010 at 4:52:13 PM UTC+3, Worn Out Retread wrote:
Does anyone have experience in using ultrasonic bird repellers? Do they work
or are they just a fancy gadget that actually does very little or nothing?

I need something that won't disturb my neighbours' and rid my large tree of
birds. They are making a terrible mess under the tree.

Thank you.

--
Ron P

Too soon old
Too late smart

Please let the birds be , love ehm feed ehm hug ehm , they your friends

Sonic Repellers for mice de_ja UK diy 22 May 29th 08 04:24 PM
RSPB as a ProHunt group coming out of the closet Do Bird Reserves and Fox Hounds Mix? Help stop fox hunting on the RSPB's bird reserves Phil L UK diy 1 March 23rd 07 10:08 AM
Pest repellers, do they work please? T i m UK diy 10 May 15th 06 03:17 PM
best ultrasonic bird repellent GGF3 Home Repair 7 May 9th 05 04:06 PM