Posted to alt.home.repair
Jay Hanig[_3_] Jay Hanig[_3_] is offline

Default Ultrasonic bird repellers

On 5/22/2010 9:52 AM, Worn Out Retread wrote:
Does anyone have experience in using ultrasonic bird repellers? Do they
work or are they just a fancy gadget that actually does very little or
nothing?

I need something that won't disturb my neighbours' and rid my large tree
of birds. They are making a terrible mess under the tree.

Thank you.

Have you considered a Daisy? I once relocated a flock of geese from my
neighborhood with one. They're not as dumb as you'd think: a few
plinks in the ass and the whole clan left.

Deadeye