Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] ciper.asmaritma@gmail.com is offline

Default Ultrasonic bird repellers

25 Mayıs 2010 Salı 19:06:34 UTC+3 tarihinde JIMMIE yazdı:
On May 22, 9:52Â*am, "Worn Out Retread" wrote:
Does anyone have experience in using ultrasonic bird repellers? Do they work
or are they just a fancy gadget that actually does very little or nothing?

I need something that won't disturb my neighbours' and rid my large tree of
birds. They are making a terrible mess under the tree.

Thank you.

--
Ron P

Too soon old
Too late smart

Ultrasonic devices dont work on birds, neither do fake owls, hawks,
and snakes. What did work for me is a box that makes various bird
warning sounds but this may disturb the neighbors or maybe not.

Jimmie

OWL to be working, owls must be hunting the birds in that region. Animals do not fear from other animals in a predefined context.

And sounds, which may work for a specie might not work for others.

So, for example, in a closed hangar or workshop, why would pigeons stay in? Coz of shadow, shelter, and stable heat/wind i assume.