Posted to alt.home.repair
Worn out Retread Worn out Retread is offline

Default Ultrasonic bird repellers

n...
On 2010-05-22, Worn Out Retread wrote:
Does anyone have experience in using ultrasonic bird repellers? Do they
work
or are they just a fancy gadget that actually does very little or
nothing?

I need something that won't disturb my neighbours' and rid my large tree
of
birds. They are making a terrible mess under the tree.

Thank you.

Some people, like me, are sensitive to those frequencies. They cause my
ears to ring and hurt like hell.

I'd hate to be your neighbor if you were to put those damned things up.

You can hear Ultra sound?? That is supposed to be beyond the limits of human
hearing.