Posted to alt.home.repair
JIMMIE JIMMIE is offline

Default Ultrasonic bird repellers

On May 22, 9:52*am, "Worn Out Retread" wrote:
Does anyone have experience in using ultrasonic bird repellers? Do they work
or are they just a fancy gadget that actually does very little or nothing?

I need something that won't disturb my neighbours' and rid my large tree of
birds. They are making a terrible mess under the tree.

Thank you.

--
Ron P

Too soon old
Too late smart

Ultrasonic devices dont work on birds, neither do fake owls, hawks,
and snakes. What did work for me is a box that makes various bird
warning sounds but this may disturb the neighbors or maybe not.

Jimmie