Posted to alt.home.repair
Worn out Retread Worn out Retread is offline

Default Ultrasonic bird repellers

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
Worn Out Retread wrote:
Does anyone have experience in using ultrasonic bird repellers? Do they
work or are they just a fancy gadget that actually does very little or
nothing?

I need something that won't disturb my neighbours' and rid my large tree
of birds. They are making a terrible mess under the tree.

Thank you.

If you knew what species the birds were, you might be able to find a
recording of their warning cry or the cry of a predator bird to play
at regular intervals which might scare them off.

There are quite a few species involved unfortunately........I wish that the
local hawk population would discover the smorgasbord available here.

Ron P