GGF3

Default best ultrasonic bird repellent

Anyone using an ultrasonic bird repellent that works?

The Real Tom

On Sun, 08 May 2005 11:32:03 GMT, "GGF3"
wrote:

Anyone using an ultrasonic bird repellent that works?

Is there such a thing for bird? Thought that was for rodents.

tom

try www.birdx.com, pricy but I think they guarantee their products.

Joseph Meehan

GGF3 wrote:
Anyone using an ultrasonic bird repellent that works?

The best one is always the one you are selling.

I have never heard any truly independent source say they work. I have
hear many say they don't. I suggest you save your money.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

I've always said if electronic pest repellents worked, exterminators
would be out of business.

Stormin Mormon

Low brass 8's?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"GGF3" wrote in message
ink.net...
Anyone using an ultrasonic bird repellent that works?

TURTLE

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Low brass 8's?

--

Christopher A. Young

This is Turtle.

City Court ruling of $500.00 for shooting inside the city limits. Second time
around 90 days in jail and $500.00.

TURTLE

Goedjn

wrote:

Anyone using an ultrasonic bird repellent that works?

Wouldn't that depend on the bird?
The best repellent for crows is dead crows.

'GLOBAL BIRD FLU COULD CAUSE U.K. ECONOMIC CATASTROPHE' [email protected] UK diy 11 May 27th 05 07:27 PM
Bird Nesting Acquirer Home Repair 7 April 13th 05 06:08 AM
Ultrasonic Cleaning Fluid - Acetone??? davefr Metalworking 20 November 24th 04 03:28 AM
Bird Mouth Joint Calcs?? Rileyesi Woodworking 3 March 12th 04 02:56 PM
where to get a bird guard etc eric UK diy 4 September 14th 03 09:24 PM