Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Blowing drains

Once in a while, I have need to clear a clogged drain line
from an AC unit. Now, is one of those times. I've got a
maybe job. We'll know in a couple days if I have the job or
not. Big system, 8 ton unit. The building has a couple 12
ton and five eaches 8 ton AC. The drain line is about an
inch or 1 1/4 inch copper, with a vertical open top tube to
pour in some cleaner, or insert a blow gun tip. The drain
which is clogged is about 10 feet long, with maybe 3 elbows
invovled. Drains onto a rolled black rubber roof, so I'm not
eager to use chemicals.

Compressor and blow gun tip comes to mind. What other
options are there? My parts house has a little thing with a
carbon dioxide cylinder. Wonder if that's big enough.

Back in the good old days, we'd use a tank of freon to blow
it out. That's no longer done, of course.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Once in a while, I have need to clear a clogged drain line
from an AC unit. Now, is one of those times. I've got a
maybe job. We'll know in a couple days if I have the job or
not. Big system, 8 ton unit. The building has a couple 12
ton and five eaches 8 ton AC. The drain line is about an
inch or 1 1/4 inch copper, with a vertical open top tube to
pour in some cleaner, or insert a blow gun tip. The drain
which is clogged is about 10 feet long, with maybe 3 elbows
invovled. Drains onto a rolled black rubber roof, so I'm not
eager to use chemicals.

Compressor and blow gun tip comes to mind. What other
options are there? My parts house has a little thing with a
carbon dioxide cylinder. Wonder if that's big enough.

Back in the good old days, we'd use a tank of freon to blow
it out. That's no longer done, of course.

I use a shop vac on drains. No splatter.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Once in a while, I have need to clear a clogged drain line
from an AC unit. Now, is one of those times. I've got a
maybe job. We'll know in a couple days if I have the job or
not. Big system, 8 ton unit. The building has a couple 12
ton and five eaches 8 ton AC. The drain line is about an
inch or 1 1/4 inch copper, with a vertical open top tube to
pour in some cleaner, or insert a blow gun tip. The drain
which is clogged is about 10 feet long, with maybe 3 elbows
invovled. Drains onto a rolled black rubber roof, so I'm not
eager to use chemicals.

Compressor and blow gun tip comes to mind. What other
options are there? My parts house has a little thing with a
carbon dioxide cylinder. Wonder if that's big enough.

I have used a wet/dry shop vacuum to suck out the drains from the open end.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Don & Lucille wrote:
can it be reached with a garden hose?
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Once in a while, I have need to clear a clogged drain line
from an AC unit. Now, is one of those times. I've got a
maybe job. We'll know in a couple days if I have the job or
not. Big system, 8 ton unit. The building has a couple 12
ton and five eaches 8 ton AC. The drain line is about an
inch or 1 1/4 inch copper, with a vertical open top tube to
pour in some cleaner, or insert a blow gun tip. The drain
which is clogged is about 10 feet long, with maybe 3 elbows
invovled. Drains onto a rolled black rubber roof, so I'm not
eager to use chemicals.

Compressor and blow gun tip comes to mind. What other
options are there? My parts house has a little thing with a
carbon dioxide cylinder. Wonder if that's big enough.

Easy enough to find out.

Portable compressed air tank is another possibility.

Another possibility is prevention: You can spend more than pocket-change to
buy these anti-biologic pellets to drop in the condensate pan (they last for
a season) or dump a cup of bleach in the same pan.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:12:51 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Once in a while, I have need to clear a clogged drain line
from an AC unit. Now, is one of those times. I've got a
maybe job. We'll know in a couple days if I have the job or
not. Big system, 8 ton unit. The building has a couple 12
ton and five eaches 8 ton AC. The drain line is about an
inch or 1 1/4 inch copper, with a vertical open top tube to
pour in some cleaner, or insert a blow gun tip. The drain
which is clogged is about 10 feet long, with maybe 3 elbows
invovled. Drains onto a rolled black rubber roof, so I'm not
eager to use chemicals.

Compressor and blow gun tip comes to mind. What other
options are there? My parts house has a little thing with a
carbon dioxide cylinder. Wonder if that's big enough.

Back in the good old days, we'd use a tank of freon to blow
it out. That's no longer done, of course.

If you can get a garden hose up there, use a drain king. It's a
rubber device you attach to end of hose and slide into end of pipe.
When you turn on the water, it first expands to seal against the sides
of the pipe, and then releases water pressure into the pipe.

I've used them many times to clear undersink drains. Works like a
charm. Come in different size ranges.

HTH,

Paul F.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Once in a while, I have need to clear a clogged drain line
from an AC unit. Now, is one of those times. I've got a
maybe job. We'll know in a couple days if I have the job or
not. Big system, 8 ton unit. The building has a couple 12
ton and five eaches 8 ton AC. The drain line is about an
inch or 1 1/4 inch copper, with a vertical open top tube to
pour in some cleaner, or insert a blow gun tip. The drain
which is clogged is about 10 feet long, with maybe 3 elbows
invovled. Drains onto a rolled black rubber roof, so I'm not
eager to use chemicals.

Compressor and blow gun tip comes to mind. What other
options are there? My parts house has a little thing with a
carbon dioxide cylinder. Wonder if that's big enough.

Back in the good old days, we'd use a tank of freon to blow
it out. That's no longer done, of course.

I have a couple of interesting gadgets that Johnstone used
to carry. The things are machined aluminum holders for the
small CO2 cartridges and have a 3/4" male pipe thread on
one end with a pair of small holes. You insert a CO2 cartridge,
screw the adapter on to the pipe, then twist the holder tight
which punctures the gas cartridge. It works fairly well for
some clogs.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 17, 6:33�pm, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

TDD- Hide quoted text -

why not replace the line with a soild piece of flexible plastic pipe?
go large like 2 inches and never have the problem again
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Once in a while, I have need to clear a clogged drain line
from an AC unit. Now, is one of those times. I've got a
maybe job. We'll know in a couple days if I have the job or
not. Big system, 8 ton unit. The building has a couple 12
ton and five eaches 8 ton AC. The drain line is about an
inch or 1 1/4 inch copper, with a vertical open top tube to
pour in some cleaner, or insert a blow gun tip. The drain
which is clogged is about 10 feet long, with maybe 3 elbows
invovled. Drains onto a rolled black rubber roof, so I'm not
eager to use chemicals.

Compressor and blow gun tip comes to mind. What other
options are there? My parts house has a little thing with a
carbon dioxide cylinder. Wonder if that's big enough.

Back in the good old days, we'd use a tank of freon to blow
it out. That's no longer done, of course.

I have a compressor but I use a garden hose to flush it out with tap
water. I had been advised to use bleach in the lines, but never
tried it because the water flush does the job.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

The HVAC supply houses actually carry a clear plastic condensate
trap kit. It even comes with a sort of bottle brush for cleaning.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Not really necessary; the algae clog is VERY slight - more like a spider web
in strength. If you can wrap your lips around the pipe, you can blow it
loose (don't suck).

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

The bleach is to PREVENT the algae.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Once in a while, I have need to clear a clogged drain line
from an AC unit. Now, is one of those times. I've got a
maybe job. We'll know in a couple days if I have the job or
not. Big system, 8 ton unit. The building has a couple 12
ton and five eaches 8 ton AC. The drain line is about an
inch or 1 1/4 inch copper, with a vertical open top tube to
pour in some cleaner, or insert a blow gun tip. The drain
which is clogged is about 10 feet long, with maybe 3 elbows
invovled. Drains onto a rolled black rubber roof, so I'm not
eager to use chemicals.

Compressor and blow gun tip comes to mind. What other
options are there? My parts house has a little thing with a
carbon dioxide cylinder. Wonder if that's big enough.

Back in the good old days, we'd use a tank of freon to blow
it out. That's no longer done, of course.

I have two suggestions.

First you can use a snake.

The second option is to disassemble the line and clean each piece. It is a
ten foot run so this would mean one or two repair couplings to put the
sucker back together and that way you could clean the sucker out with a
broom stick.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I did consider that. The drain is rigid, so a shop vac on
the outside end might do the job.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...

I use a shop vac on drains. No splatter.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

There are seven air handlers. Four of them are relatively
easy to reach with a garden hose. The other 3 would need to
snake a hose over carpeted area to get to the air handlers.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Don & Lucille" wrote in message
can it be reached with a garden hose?

Posted to alt.home.repair

I havn't really looked, how dificult it is to get to the
pan. But, bleach is an idea. Make the whole church smell
like a swimming pool. I think I better think it out again.
Tablets are sounding better.

Bleach in the drain would likely not make the church stink.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"HeyBub" wrote in message
Compressor and blow gun tip comes to mind. What other
options are there? My parts house has a little thing with
carbon dioxide cylinder. Wonder if that's big enough.

Easy enough to find out.

Portable compressed air tank is another possibility.

Another possibility is prevention: You can spend more than
pocket-change to
buy these anti-biologic pellets to drop in the condensate
pan (they last for
a season) or dump a cup of bleach in the same pan.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I know of the device you mean. The one with the rubber
expanding ball that clogs the drain, and reduces back flow.
That's a totally excellent idea. I'd not thought of that.
Thank you.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Paul Franklin" wrote in
message ...

If you can get a garden hose up there, use a drain king.
It's a
rubber device you attach to end of hose and slide into end
of pipe.
When you turn on the water, it first expands to seal against
the sides
of the pipe, and then releases water pressure into the pipe.

I've used them many times to clear undersink drains. Works
like a
charm. Come in different size ranges.

HTH,

Paul F.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I saw that drain blower, from Johnstone. The cartridges are
about two bucks each. But, it's a lot lighter than an air
compressor. I could much more easily carry it up the ladder,
also.

My plan at the moment is to use small compressor, length of
air hose, and a blow gun. Stick the blow gun into the clean
out, wrap with a towel, and squeeze the handle. Some of the
air will of course blow into the pan. But, much should blow
down the length of the drain. The drain is huge.

I'm wondering if wasps have nested in the open end. Need a
big nylon sock or something to keep the wasps out.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...

I have a couple of interesting gadgets that Johnstone used
to carry. The things are machined aluminum holders for the
small CO2 cartridges and have a 3/4" male pipe thread on
one end with a pair of small holes. You insert a CO2
cartridge,
screw the adapter on to the pipe, then twist the holder
tight
which punctures the gas cartridge. It works fairly well for
some clogs.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

1) I don't have permission to replace the drain
2) drain is betwen the air handler and the wall
3) would need a hammer drill to make a two inch hole through
the wall
4) Wasps can nest in a two inch pipe, also

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"bob haller" wrote in message

why not replace the line with a soild piece of flexible
plastic pipe?
go large like 2 inches and never have the problem again

Posted to alt.home.repair

I suspect the water does a much better job. Actually, the
three which are not garden hose accessable, they run just
fine. I may just carry up a funnel and some bleach and hot
water, and just bleach them.

Good idea, thank you.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Phisherman" wrote in message
news
I have a compressor but I use a garden hose to flush it out
with tap
water. I had been advised to use bleach in the lines, but
never
tried it because the water flush does the job.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I considered a sink drain snake. But, the access opening is
about 7 feet of the floor. I'd have to rope up a step
ladder, and not sure I've got enough space to open up a
ladder. I'm going to be standing on a stepstool reaching
towards the sky, as it is.

I'll have to ask about the brush rig, that could be useful.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...

The HVAC supply houses actually carry a clear plastic
condensate
trap kit. It even comes with a sort of bottle brush for
cleaning.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

I did consider a snake. Either standing on a step ladder to
get at the top. Or kneeling on the roof to get at the
bottom. Could work. Hope it's not a live waspnest, though.
And if I snake too far, I could ream the evaporator coil,
and make more work for myself.

The hose (air or water) has the advantage that if it's a
wasp nest, it will blow out at the other side of the wall.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Roger Shoaf" wrote in message

I have two suggestions.

First you can use a snake.

The second option is to disassemble the line and clean each
piece. It is a
ten foot run so this would mean one or two repair couplings
to put the
sucker back together and that way you could clean the sucker
out with a
broom stick.

--

Roger Shoaf

About the time I had mastered getting the toothpaste back in
the tube, then
they come up with this striped stuff.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Once in a while, I have need to clear a clogged drain line
from an AC unit. Now, is one of those times. I've got a
maybe job. We'll know in a couple days if I have the job or
not. Big system, 8 ton unit. The building has a couple 12
ton and five eaches 8 ton AC. The drain line is about an
inch or 1 1/4 inch copper, with a vertical open top tube to
pour in some cleaner, or insert a blow gun tip. The drain
which is clogged is about 10 feet long, with maybe 3 elbows
invovled. Drains onto a rolled black rubber roof, so I'm not
eager to use chemicals.

Compressor and blow gun tip comes to mind. What other
options are there? My parts house has a little thing with a
carbon dioxide cylinder. Wonder if that's big enough.

Back in the good old days, we'd use a tank of freon to blow
it out. That's no longer done, of course.

I have a number of 20lb CO2 tanks that were meant for
soft drink dispensers. The tanks are quite handy and
can often be found abandoned in closed restaurants.
I've found several in dumpsters and set them up for
friends to use for inflating tires and blowing debris
out of things. I get them refilled at the local dry
ice/CO2 dealer. I purchased a high flow regulator at
the HVAC supply house and use the CO2 to run air tools,
inflate tires and clear clogged pipes and coils.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

If I end up blowing more drains at work, I may very well do
that. It's an excellent idea. Is it a bit heavy to haul up a
ladder, or do you rope it up?

I've seen a fire department use a SCBA tank with regulator
to run an air chisel, for car extrication. Much the same,
I'd guess, for you. Don't want to get suffocated by the
tool's exhaust. Inflating tires would work fine. Most
liquified gasses work fine for tires. Propane is too
flammable, but there are some non flammable halocarbons that
work nicely. In emergency, you can also invert a halocarbon
tank to feed liquid, and reseat a tire on a rim.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...

I have a number of 20lb CO2 tanks that were meant for
soft drink dispensers. The tanks are quite handy and
can often be found abandoned in closed restaurants.
I've found several in dumpsters and set them up for
friends to use for inflating tires and blowing debris
out of things. I get them refilled at the local dry
ice/CO2 dealer. I purchased a high flow regulator at
the HVAC supply house and use the CO2 to run air tools,
inflate tires and clear clogged pipes and coils.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
If I end up blowing more drains at work, I may very well do
that. It's an excellent idea. Is it a bit heavy to haul up a
ladder, or do you rope it up?

I've seen a fire department use a SCBA tank with regulator
to run an air chisel, for car extrication. Much the same,
I'd guess, for you. Don't want to get suffocated by the
tool's exhaust. Inflating tires would work fine. Most
liquified gasses work fine for tires. Propane is too
flammable, but there are some non flammable halocarbons that
work nicely. In emergency, you can also invert a halocarbon
tank to feed liquid, and reseat a tire on a rim.

In an emergency, I've used R22 to inflate a flat tire.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I did consider a snake. Either standing on a step ladder to
get at the top. Or kneeling on the roof to get at the
bottom. Could work. Hope it's not a live waspnest, though.
And if I snake too far, I could ream the evaporator coil,
and make more work for myself.

The hose (air or water) has the advantage that if it's a
wasp nest, it will blow out at the other side of the wall.

To prevent over-snaking, measure the length of the pipe, then measure the
length of the snake and mark the snake to the max distance.

As far as wasps go, a rag stuffed in the pipe would probably prevent them
from exiting in your direction.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
I havn't really looked, how dificult it is to get to the
pan. But, bleach is an idea. Make the whole church smell
like a swimming pool. I think I better think it out again.
Tablets are sounding better.

Bleach in the drain would likely not make the church stink.

Nah. You'll smell the bleach for only an hour or two.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
I saw that drain blower, from Johnstone. The cartridges are
about two bucks each. But, it's a lot lighter than an air
compressor. I could much more easily carry it up the ladder,
also.

My plan at the moment is to use small compressor, length of
air hose, and a blow gun. Stick the blow gun into the clean
out, wrap with a towel, and squeeze the handle. Some of the
air will of course blow into the pan. But, much should blow
down the length of the drain. The drain is huge.

I'm wondering if wasps have nested in the open end. Need a
big nylon sock or something to keep the wasps out.

Not with a constant trickle of water. Unless they're waterfall wasps (only
found in Micronesia and Vermont).

Posted to alt.home.repair

Wink, wink. Of course, I'd never admit to that.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...

In an emergency, I've used R22 to inflate a flat tire.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

Of course, that would work. Or, I could snake it from the
indoor end, and work the snake out to the opening.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Roger Shoaf" wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" wrote
in message
I did consider a snake. Either standing on a step ladder
get at the top. Or kneeling on the roof to get at the
bottom. Could work. Hope it's not a live waspnest, though.
And if I snake too far, I could ream the evaporator coil,
and make more work for myself.

The hose (air or water) has the advantage that if it's a
wasp nest, it will blow out at the other side of the wall.

To prevent over-snaking, measure the length of the pipe,
then measure the
length of the snake and mark the snake to the max distance.

As far as wasps go, a rag stuffed in the pipe would probably
prevent them
from exiting in your direction.

--

Roger Shoaf

About the time I had mastered getting the toothpaste back in
the tube, then
they come up with this striped stuff.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Thanks, didn't know that. Could blanch the drains some
evening, I guess.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
Stormin Mormon wrote:
I havn't really looked, how dificult it is to get to the
pan. But, bleach is an idea. Make the whole church smell
like a swimming pool. I think I better think it out again.
Tablets are sounding better.

Bleach in the drain would likely not make the church
stink.

Nah. You'll smell the bleach for only an hour or two.

Posted to alt.home.repair

The AC only runs a day or two during the week. Plenty of
time for the nest to build.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
Stormin Mormon wrote:

I'm wondering if wasps have nested in the open end. Need a
big nylon sock or something to keep the wasps out.

Not with a constant trickle of water. Unless they're
waterfall wasps (only
found in Micronesia and Vermont).

Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:

-snip-
out of things. I get them refilled at the local dry
ice/CO2 dealer. I purchased a high flow regulator at
the HVAC supply house and use the CO2 to run air tools,
inflate tires and clear clogged pipes and coils.

Why run your tools on CO2? What is the advantage over just
filling from your compressor, or the local gas station?

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

Jim Elbrecht wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:

-snip-
out of things. I get them refilled at the local dry
ice/CO2 dealer. I purchased a high flow regulator at
the HVAC supply house and use the CO2 to run air tools,
inflate tires and clear clogged pipes and coils.

Why run your tools on CO2? What is the advantage over just
filling from your compressor, or the local gas station?

Jim

The 20lb cylinder is filled with liquid CO2 which flashes
into gas when the pressure is let off of it. It boils at
-70 deg F and the 20lbs of liquid CO2 will produce a lot
of gas. Think of it this way, your car runs on the fumes
or vapor of gasoline so why not have a tank of vapor? It
wouldn't last very long would it? One pound of liquid CO2
will produce 8.741 cubic feet of gas.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 17, 9:01*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
I suspect the water does a much better job. Actually, the
three which are not garden hose accessable, they run just
fine. I may just carry *up a funnel and some bleach and hot
water, and just bleach them.

Good idea, thank you.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"Phisherman" wrote in message

news
I have a compressor but I use a garden hose to flush it out
with tap
water. * I had been advised to use bleach in the lines, but
never
tried it because the water flush does the job.

Bleach works, they also have some tablets you can put in your pan that
keeps the crud from growing. We have a couple of HVAC units at work
that never get clogged. I have often wondered if it is because of the
copper drain lines, everything else is PVC.

Jimmie

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Probably. Copper is a natural biocide (fungicide? herbicide? algaecide?
cantdecide?)

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Using CO2 cylinders to run air tools [was; Blowing drains]

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Jim Elbrecht wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:

-snip-
out of things. I get them refilled at the local dry
ice/CO2 dealer. I purchased a high flow regulator at
the HVAC supply house and use the CO2 to run air tools,
inflate tires and clear clogged pipes and coils.

Why run your tools on CO2? What is the advantage over just
filling from your compressor, or the local gas station?

Jim

The 20lb cylinder is filled with liquid CO2 which flashes
into gas when the pressure is let off of it. It boils at
-70 deg F and the 20lbs of liquid CO2 will produce a lot
of gas.

Hmm-- Never thought of that. I get along fine with my 10gallon air
tank, but . . . .

One pound of liquid CO2
will produce 8.741 cubic feet of gas.

If we can go direct from a gallon of 'air' to a gallon of CO2- then
your 20lb tank makes about
20*8.741= 174.82cu ft
174.82*7.48=1307gallons. . . Is that right?

What is the maximum pressure you can get for your air tools?

Will it run high volume using tools like sand blasters or rotary
cutters?

Thanks
Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

Gotaride? You can come and help intheside.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...

Probably. Copper is a natural biocide (fungicide? herbicide?
algaecide?
cantdecide?)

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Jim Elbrecht" wrote in message

One pound of liquid CO2
will produce 8.741 cubic feet of gas.

If we can go direct from a gallon of 'air' to a gallon of CO2- then
your 20lb tank makes about
20*8.741= 174.82cu ft
174.82*7.48=1307gallons. . . Is that right?

What is the maximum pressure you can get for your air tools?

Will it run high volume using tools like sand blasters or rotary
cutters?

Thanks
Jim

A 20# cylinder will produce about 174 cu.ft. of gas. A sander can use 15
cfm, so you can run it for less than 9 minutes. Not a great idea, IMO.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jim Elbrecht wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Jim Elbrecht wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:

-snip-
[...]

Not unless you have some sort of heat exchanger. A lot of trim
carpenters use them for air powered brad or stapling guns. I
use it with my pneumatic pop rivet tool and air ratchet. The
problem with higher volume is that the line and regulator get
very cold and icy unless designed for the job. One day I'll
come up with a gadget that will flash high volume cold CO2
into nice warm high pressure gas.

TDD

Drains! 2600 UK diy 3 March 5th 07 05:25 PM
Dry drains? Don Wiss Home Repair 6 June 4th 06 04:43 AM
Drains - How Far Down Are They? DiddyS UK diy 6 May 29th 06 01:12 PM
drains Alistair Riddell UK diy 6 February 22nd 06 09:14 PM
Drains Tim Lamb UK diy 8 July 25th 05 08:51 AM