Posted to alt.home.repair
Roger Shoaf Roger Shoaf is offline

Default Blowing drains

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I did consider a snake. Either standing on a step ladder to
get at the top. Or kneeling on the roof to get at the
bottom. Could work. Hope it's not a live waspnest, though.
And if I snake too far, I could ream the evaporator coil,
and make more work for myself.

The hose (air or water) has the advantage that if it's a
wasp nest, it will blow out at the other side of the wall.

To prevent over-snaking, measure the length of the pipe, then measure the
length of the snake and mark the snake to the max distance.

As far as wasps go, a rag stuffed in the pipe would probably prevent them
from exiting in your direction.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.