Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Blowing drains

I havn't really looked, how dificult it is to get to the
pan. But, bleach is an idea. Make the whole church smell
like a swimming pool. I think I better think it out again.
Tablets are sounding better.

Bleach in the drain would likely not make the church stink.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"HeyBub" wrote in message
Compressor and blow gun tip comes to mind. What other
options are there? My parts house has a little thing with
carbon dioxide cylinder. Wonder if that's big enough.

Easy enough to find out.

Portable compressed air tank is another possibility.

Another possibility is prevention: You can spend more than
pocket-change to
buy these anti-biologic pellets to drop in the condensate
pan (they last for
a season) or dump a cup of bleach in the same pan.