Posted to alt.home.repair
JIMMIE JIMMIE is offline

Default Blowing drains

On Aug 17, 9:01*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
I suspect the water does a much better job. Actually, the
three which are not garden hose accessable, they run just
fine. I may just carry *up a funnel and some bleach and hot
water, and just bleach them.

Good idea, thank you.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Phisherman" wrote in message

news
I have a compressor but I use a garden hose to flush it out
with tap
water. * I had been advised to use bleach in the lines, but
never
tried it because the water flush does the job.

Bleach works, they also have some tablets you can put in your pan that
keeps the crud from growing. We have a couple of HVAC units at work
that never get clogged. I have often wondered if it is because of the
copper drain lines, everything else is PVC.

Jimmie