Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Blowing drains

I did consider a snake. Either standing on a step ladder to
get at the top. Or kneeling on the roof to get at the
bottom. Could work. Hope it's not a live waspnest, though.
And if I snake too far, I could ream the evaporator coil,
and make more work for myself.

The hose (air or water) has the advantage that if it's a
wasp nest, it will blow out at the other side of the wall.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Roger Shoaf" wrote in message

I have two suggestions.

First you can use a snake.

The second option is to disassemble the line and clean each
piece. It is a
ten foot run so this would mean one or two repair couplings
to put the
sucker back together and that way you could clean the sucker
out with a
broom stick.

--

Roger Shoaf

About the time I had mastered getting the toothpaste back in
the tube, then
they come up with this striped stuff.