Old September 1st 11, 12:05 AM posted to rec.woodworking

Default Hole spacing

On Aug 24, 10:52*pm, Bill wrote:
Swingman wrote:
On 8/24/2011 9:19 PM, Bill wrote:

There are lots of ways to solve this long standing problem, as this
thread has shown. You only NEED one of them.

"Give me a fish and I eat for a day, Teach me to fish and..."

Teach me to code fractal geometry and ...

What's a matta, fish ain't good enough for you? * * ; )

Only if you put that kind of fish on almond bread. Jewish biscotti aka
Mandelbrot...I know, a bit obscure....

Old September 1st 11, 12:14 AM posted to rec.woodworking

On Aug 28, 9:23*am, Steve Turner
wrote:
On 8/27/2011 8:43 PM, m II wrote:

Many on dial-up reading Usenet can't see bottom posting if no length control is
done. Length clipping readers to prevent over length posts prevent bottom
posting from being read in these cases.

I doubt you will get any answers and cannot consider your results accurate.

Another genius reply from "m II" / "Josepi" / Jackass / Troll. *How people can
live their entire lives just making **** up is beyond me.

--
See Nad. *See Nad go. *Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/

He was dropped as a baby.
Old September 1st 11, 12:35 AM posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/31/11 6:14 PM, Robatoy wrote:
On Aug 28, 9:23 am, Steve
wrote:
On 8/27/2011 8:43 PM, m II wrote:

Many on dial-up reading Usenet can't see bottom posting if no length control is
done. Length clipping readers to prevent over length posts prevent bottom
posting from being read in these cases.

I doubt you will get any answers and cannot consider your results accurate.

Another genius reply from "m II" / "Josepi" / Jackass / Troll. How people can
live their entire lives just making **** up is beyond me.

--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/

He was dropped as a baby.

Father was a basketball player, he was dribbled.

--
Froz...

Old September 1st 11, 12:49 AM posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
On 8/27/2011 8:43 PM, m II wrote:

Many on dial-up reading Usenet can't see bottom posting if no length control is
done. Length clipping readers to prevent over length posts prevent bottom
posting from being read in these cases.

I doubt you will get any answers and cannot consider your results accurate.

Another genius reply from "m II" / "Josepi" / Jackass / Troll. *How people can
live their entire lives just making **** up is beyond me.

--
See Nad. *See Nad go. *Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/

He was dropped as a baby.

Father was a basketball player, he was dribbled.

--
Froz...

Football player. He was punted.....and hit the goal post.
Old September 1st 11, 03:23 AM posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/31/11 2:44 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

So you and "m II" have posts in this very thread with virtually
identical headers, using the exact same version of the exact same
brain-dead Microsoft "newsreader" (Microsoft Windows Live Mail
15.4.3538.513), connecting to the same news server, using the same
top-posted formatting, and making the same inane comments about the
inferiority of bottom-posting, and we're supposed to believe that "m II"
and "Josepi" are two completely different people? Ok...

m II is his mom, upstairs in the tub.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Old September 1st 11, 03:33 AM posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/31/11 9:23 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 8/31/11 2:44 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

So you and "m II" have posts in this very thread with virtually
identical headers, using the exact same version of the exact same
brain-dead Microsoft "newsreader" (Microsoft Windows Live Mail
15.4.3538.513), connecting to the same news server, using the same
top-posted formatting, and making the same inane comments about the
inferiority of bottom-posting, and we're supposed to believe that "m II"
and "Josepi" are two completely different people? Ok...

m II is his mom, upstairs in the tub.

Ewwww, tub mom.
google tub girl if you are brave.

--
Froz...

Old September 1st 11, 05:03 AM posted to rec.woodworking

FrozenNorth wrote in
:

Ewwww, tub mom.
google tub girl if you are brave.

That is about as disgusting a thing as I've ever seen and I've
seen some raunchy things. If anyone is curious don't waste your
time...

Larry

Old September 1st 11, 05:09 AM posted to rec.woodworking

Larry wrote:
wrote in
:

Ewwww, tub mom.
google tub girl if you are brave.

That is about as disgusting a thing as I've ever seen and I've
seen some raunchy things. If anyone is curious don't waste your
time...

Larry

I read a description based on the links I got, and had far from enough
nerve to click a link. Just plain skeered.
Old September 1st 11, 06:48 PM posted to rec.woodworking

So you and GW argue about posting format, in a woodworking group, accuse
people of the same associations, both from the same country and both use
moronic bottom posting style, and we are supposed to believe you are two
completely different people?

GW swears he is a different person to all other sock puppets he uses in all
the other groups, too, so your point point is moot. Now don`t go and say you
use different NNTPs or readers `cause he has used them all depending what
terrorism he is trying to accomplish. Nobody else believes the rantings of
one Usenet kook George Watson, except you. Walks like a duck.

"Steve Turner" wrote in message ...
So you and "m II" have posts in this very thread with virtually identical
headers, using the exact same version of the exact same brain-dead Microsoft
"newsreader" (Microsoft Windows Live Mail 15.4.3538.513), connecting to the
same news server, using the same top-posted formatting, and making the same
inane comments about the inferiority of bottom-posting, and we're supposed
believe that "m II" and "Josepi" are two completely different people? Ok...

And no, I'm not "George Watson" either.