Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner[_3_] Steve Turner[_3_] is offline

Default Hole spacing

On 8/30/2011 11:54 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 8/30/2011 11:49 AM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 8/30/11 10:43 AM, Josepi wrote:
Don't attempt to drag me into this you trolling moron.

http://www.immigrationkb.com/Uwe/For...ve-aka-S-B-aka

You don't have to be Sherlock f'n Holmes to figure out that there might,
possibly, be two guys on the interwebs with the same name and that these
are different dudes.

One of the problems with newsgroups is the ability for douche-nozzles
like Josepi to hide in his mom's basement and post crap like this with
no accountability or consequences beyond the sense of self loathing one
must feel from being such a complete sociopathic degenerate.

I have no doubt, if this were 'real life' and we were all hanging out
out somewhere, he'd probably have already gotten his ass kicked more
times than a football. And at the same time, the real Steve is a guy who
would likely be keeping the peace and holding us back.

What he said!!

Thanks guys. :-) And no, I am NOT the Steve Turner to whom the link refers.
Even Dorlock Holmes could have figured that out. And because I'm such a nice
guy, I'll even include a link for Josepi in case he has trouble Google-webbing
for "Dorlock Holmes":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deduce,_You_Say

To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/