Posted to rec.woodworking
m II m II is offline

Default Hole spacing

You been exposed, sucker!
Nobody gonna' believe all your lies!
Better pick a story and stick to it.

Try a better backpaddle... maybe the aussie garble your other sock puppet
throws out. The ones popping in to support you aren't credible anymore.
After we booted George Watson's ass out of here you pop up with the "Usenet
format Kop" role and now you are eating ****.
Enjoy the taste!!

----------------
"Steve Turner" wrote in message ...

On 8/31/2011 8:23 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 8/31/11 2:44 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

So you and "m II" have posts in this very thread with virtually
identical headers, using the exact same version of the exact same
brain-dead Microsoft "newsreader" (Microsoft Windows Live Mail
15.4.3538.513), connecting to the same news server, using the same
top-posted formatting, and making the same inane comments about the
inferiority of bottom-posting, and we're supposed to believe that "m II"
and "Josepi" are two completely different people? Ok...

m II is his mom, upstairs in the tub.

LOL!