Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default Hole spacing

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 11:49:20 -0500, -MIKE-
wrote:
I have no doubt, if this were 'real life' and we were all hanging out
out somewhere, he'd probably have already gotten his ass kicked more
times than a football. And at the same time, the real Steve is a guy who
would likely be keeping the peace and holding us back.

If this were 'real life' even the dumbest of twits learns pretty fast
how to shut when he's been a football. Either that, or the assembled
crowd realizes he just doesn't know any better and accepts him for
what he is.

It's only enjoyable kicking someone's butt the first few times. After
that, it gets tiresome.