Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_19_] Josepi[_19_] is offline

Default Hole spacing

I am not anybody else either. Anybody with half a brain could figure that
out, George Watson.

You, however, have established yourself as a complete asshole. Instead of
disagreeing with any known facts or references to another's wild statements
you pull the troll act out of your hat. You have posted some fairly decent
stuff in previous times and everybody slips from time to time.

Don't drag me into your BS.

"Steve Turner" wrote in message ...
Thanks guys. :-) And no, I am NOT the Steve Turner to whom the link
refers.
Even Dorlock Holmes could have figured that out. And because I'm such a
nice
guy, I'll even include a link for Josepi in case he has trouble
Google-webbing
for "Dorlock Holmes":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deduce,_You_Say