Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_19_] Josepi[_19_] is offline

Default Hole spacing

So you and GW argue about posting format, in a woodworking group, accuse
people of the same associations, both from the same country and both use
moronic bottom posting style, and we are supposed to believe you are two
completely different people?

GW swears he is a different person to all other sock puppets he uses in all
the other groups, too, so your point point is moot. Now don`t go and say you
use different NNTPs or readers `cause he has used them all depending what
terrorism he is trying to accomplish. Nobody else believes the rantings of
one Usenet kook George Watson, except you. Walks like a duck.

"Steve Turner" wrote in message ...
So you and "m II" have posts in this very thread with virtually identical
headers, using the exact same version of the exact same brain-dead Microsoft
"newsreader" (Microsoft Windows Live Mail 15.4.3538.513), connecting to the
same news server, using the same top-posted formatting, and making the same
inane comments about the inferiority of bottom-posting, and we're supposed
believe that "m II" and "Josepi" are two completely different people? Ok...

And no, I'm not "George Watson" either.