Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Hole spacing

On 8/31/11 2:44 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

So you and "m II" have posts in this very thread with virtually
identical headers, using the exact same version of the exact same
brain-dead Microsoft "newsreader" (Microsoft Windows Live Mail
15.4.3538.513), connecting to the same news server, using the same
top-posted formatting, and making the same inane comments about the
inferiority of bottom-posting, and we're supposed to believe that "m II"
and "Josepi" are two completely different people? Ok...

m II is his mom, upstairs in the tub.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)