Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Question about a woodworking show

I was thinking of going to the show in Western Mass this weekend. Are there
any deals to be had at these shows. Do they have special show pricing on
some items.

Just wondering if anyone knew what the deal was. pun intended

This is the show

http://cms.thewoodworkingshows.com/c...9/Default.aspx

Thanks

Larry C

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

I went to the Atlanta show looking for a deal on big iron. I was
disappointed, but maybe because I'm comparing it to shows from years ago.

What are looking for deals on?

jc

"Larry C" wrote in message
I was thinking of going to the show in Western Mass this weekend. Are
there any deals to be had at these shows. Do they have special show
pricing on some items.

Just wondering if anyone knew what the deal was. pun intended

This is the show

http://cms.thewoodworkingshows.com/c...9/Default.aspx

Thanks

Larry C

Posted to rec.woodworking

Ya never know until ya go.

These shows have kind of been in decline (unfortunately) over the past
few years with seemingly fewer and fewer exhibitors and rising costs
to attend (and park), etc. such that the value proposition is
dwindling. That's a sad thing for me. Anyway, with the competition of
the Internet and the current economy I'm just not sure they will
survive. There was a rumor they were being closed down and I think
some events have been cancelled.

It would be great, if you do attend, to report back on your
impressions.

BW
On Feb 19, 11:52*am, "Larry C" wrote:
I was thinking of going to the show in Western Mass this weekend. *Are there
any deals to be had at these shows. *Do they have special show pricing on
some items.

Just wondering if anyone knew what the deal was. pun intended

This is the show

http://cms.thewoodworkingshows.com/c...b2022/tabid/69...

Thanks

Larry C

Posted to rec.woodworking

I had the same question today and wrote to a friend who has been to
the one I'm going to in Somerset, NJ on 2/27. Here's his reply,
although it has been a few years since he's been to one.

===========
schedule:
http://cms.thewoodworkingshows.com/cms/

In addition to the tool manufactures they have vendors, suppliers,
demonstrators, seminars and lectures.(
http://cms.thewoodworkingshows.com/c...2/Default.aspx
)
Also individuals who rent out booth space.
Bring both cash and credit card as they have a number of 'show
specials'.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Larry C" wrote in message
I was thinking of going to the show in Western Mass this weekend. Are
there any deals to be had at these shows. Do they have special show
pricing on some items.

Just wondering if anyone knew what the deal was. pun intended

This is the show

http://cms.thewoodworkingshows.com/c...9/Default.aspx

Thanks

Larry C

The Woodworking Shows IIRC are under new management. They have been coming
to Houston for years. It is up to the particular vendor as to what kind of
deals will be offered. I suspect that if you make an offer they might offer
a better deal. Concerning new management, for the first time in 25 or so
years the location has changed for the Houston show. IIRC it is going to be
in an adjacent town, Katy, TX and parking will be free.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 19, 5:00*pm, Lazlo wrote:
I had the same question today and wrote to a friend who has been to
the one I'm going to in Somerset, NJ on 2/27. *

I hope there are deals, I also am planning on attending Somerset next
weekend.
Posted to rec.woodworking
tom tom is offline

On Feb 19, 12:52 pm, "Larry C" wrote:
I was thinking of going to the show in Western Mass this weekend. Are there
any deals to be had at these shows. Do they have special show pricing on
some items.

Just wondering if anyone knew what the deal was. pun intended

This is the show

http://cms.thewoodworkingshows.com/c...b2022/tabid/69...

Thanks

Larry C

The most exciting part of the Tucson show was the woman hawking the
"Grabbit" screw extractor tool. Say hi for me! There'll be deals on
really long chinese-made combination squares that aren't square,
phenolic table saw inserts that aren't flat, lotsa demos and
overpriced junk food. One thing to look for is a discounted admission
coupon, usually available for printing on the website. There's the
deal, IMO. Tom
Posted to rec.woodworking
MB MB is offline

I went to the Baltimore show in January. I been going for several
years, and if you're into woodworking and want to kill a some time, it
is interesting just to walk around and see and touch stuff you've only
seen in catalogues, or stuff you've never even seen. Some demos can be
convincing if you've already been leaning towards a purchase of for
example the "dubby". At the Balto show there was also woodworking
guilds displaying their work. The bridge city booth usually has a guy
cutting dovetails by hand (I can't recall if I saw him this year). Lee
Valley give 10% off the catalogue price - no taxes, no shipping. Not a
gloat, but a good deal. They also have a bench and some scraps so you
can try out the planes, saws and what not. I also saw a 1 hr
presentation from Graham Blackburn that was interesting

So for the price of a movie ticket you can kill about twice as much
time. And compared to the movies, the food is a bargain...

Mitch

Posted to rec.woodworking

I posted this review on the Nashville one, a couple months ago...

http://www.thewoodworkingshows.com/
This thing travels the country most of the year and has been doing so
for a long time. I remember going, maybe 10 years ago, and being amazed
and impressed.
This time... in a word.... pretty lame. Ok two words. Anyway.....

If you have to drive far (probably too late for those already driving...
sorry), don't bother. If you're in Nashville, since college football is
over, and you have 6-9 bucks to spare, check it out. Juts don't hold
your breath waiting to be floored.

Peachtree Woodworking Supply out of Atlanta basically has half the
floorspace, displaying the same stuff you see in their catalogs..... and
everyone else's.... which is great if you're looking to stock up on all
that woodworking nuts-n-bolts stuff and save yourself a bunch of shipping.

If it weren't for our local Woodcraft store's presence, there would've
been virtually no power tools at the show. And these guys were thinking
of not even participating this year. They saved the show from bordering
on being a complete joke, in my book.

Notable exception.... and quite possibly worth the price of admission
and travel, alone. This guy:
http://www.stockroomsupply.com/V_Drum_Sander.php
This uniquely designed drum sander is nothing short of amazing and must
be seen to be fully appreciated.

Final word...
for the most part, this show has become at best, disappointing, at
worst, a real joke. Most of the products you would expect to see at a
woodworking show are absent. Maybe it's a case of the manufacturers not
seeing a profitable market in Nashville. Maybe all the cool tools and
new, exciting technologies show up in the bigger markets. Man, I sure
hope so....

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Larry C" wrote in message
I was thinking of going to the show in Western Mass this weekend. Are
there any deals to be had at these shows. Do they have special show
pricing on some items.

Just wondering if anyone knew what the deal was. pun intended

This is the show

http://cms.thewoodworkingshows.com/c...9/Default.aspx

Thanks

Larry C

Western MA????? Did they re-arrange the state?

I've only been to a couple of shows. No big bargains, but there are some
worthwhile. I saved about $50 when I bought a saw blade and dado blade.
But there were no $1500 off the price of a Unisaw.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 19:52:18 GMT, "Larry C"
wrote:

I was thinking of going to the show in Western Mass this weekend. Are there
any deals to be had at these shows. Do they have special show pricing on
some items.

Just wondering if anyone knew what the deal was. pun intended

This is the show

http://cms.thewoodworkingshows.com/c...9/Default.aspx

Thanks

Larry C

Let us know if you liked the show. My last WW show attended was in
Cleveland Ohio in 1999 and I was very dissapointed. Took a vacation
day, paid $8 to park, and came home empty-handed.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Canadian Home Workshop Show

Along the same lines, the Canadian Home Workshop Show will be held this
coming Februrary 28, 29 and March 1.

www.canadianhomeworkshop.com/show

I'll be there on the Saturday.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Upscale" wrote in message
coming Februrary 28, 29 and March 1.

www.canadianhomeworkshop.com/show

Mistake on the date. It's Feb 27, 28, March 1.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Larry C wrote:
I was thinking of going to the show in Western Mass this weekend. Are
there any deals to be had at these shows. Do they have special show
pricing on some items.

Just wondering if anyone knew what the deal was. pun intended

I think the Internet killed the "deal" aspect of consumer-oriented shows
long time ago. My regular visits were woodworking, flying, r/c
airplane, electronics, and recorded music shows. I used to attend such
shows and watched the "show special" morph into an everyday online price.

To me, the only reason to attend a consumer show is to fondle an item I
can't see locally or attend an instructional clinic. If I'm going
specifically to see an item, I'll contact the manufacturer in advance to
make sure I can see the item. Different woodworking shows offer widely
varying clinic opportunities. Some worthwhile clinics may cost
significant extra money compared to the entry fee. Check in advance...

The full scale airplane shows still do OK, but they're run by massive
organizations, like AOPA and EAA, and it's pretty hard to sit in the
cockpit of a new airplane over the 'net. G
Posted to rec.woodworking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Western MA????? Did they re-arrange the state?

Maybe he's got the map upside down.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"B A R R Y" wrote in message
I think the Internet killed the "deal" aspect of consumer-oriented shows
long time ago. My regular visits were woodworking, flying, r/c
airplane, electronics, and recorded music shows. I used to attend such
shows and watched the "show special" morph into an everyday online price.

Possibly, but I'm willing to wager that the current economic climate has
tempered prices considerably and that there's going to be some deals to be
had. It can't hurt to offer a lower price for something. All they can say is
"no". And if you're in the position to want to buy more than one item or
it's some big iron you want, then offering to buy several pieces almost
always means you can bargain to a lower price.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"B A R R Y" wrote in message
news
Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Western MA????? Did they re-arrange the state?

Maybe he's got the map upside down.

I grew up on the Northshore. Went to college in Boston.

Anything west of 128 is Western MA, west of 495 is the Berkshires.

The above comment makes no sense unless you live here.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Upscale wrote:
"B A R R Y" wrote in message
I think the Internet killed the "deal" aspect of consumer-oriented shows
long time ago. My regular visits were woodworking, flying, r/c
airplane, electronics, and recorded music shows. I used to attend such
shows and watched the "show special" morph into an everyday online price.

Possibly, but I'm willing to wager that the current economic climate has
tempered prices considerably and that there's going to be some deals to be
had. It can't hurt to offer a lower price for something. All they can say is
"no". And if you're in the position to want to buy more than one item or
it's some big iron you want, then offering to buy several pieces almost
always means you can bargain to a lower price.

A good point. It's worth a shot.

Also note that the current economy has some vendors canceling show
appearances altogether.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Larry C wrote:

The above comment makes no sense unless you live here.

It does to me. I know folks in NYC that call Westchester County
"Upstate NY". G
Posted to rec.woodworking

Being involved in marketing (in my real job) the flip side of a down
economy is many companies not having the cash to pay for space to
attend. Shows are one of the first mktg expenses to get cut (after the
people).

On Feb 20, 5:17*am, "Upscale" wrote:
"B A R R Y" wrote in message

I think the Internet killed the "deal" aspect of consumer-oriented shows
long time ago. *My regular visits were woodworking, flying, r/c
airplane, electronics, and recorded music shows. *I used to attend such
shows and watched the "show special" morph into an everyday online price.

Possibly, but I'm willing to wager that the current economic climate has
tempered prices considerably and that there's going to be some deals to be
had. It can't hurt to offer a lower price for something. All they can say is
"no". And if you're in the position to want to buy more than one item or
it's some big iron you want, then offering to buy several pieces almost
always means you can bargain to a lower price.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Larry C" wrote in message

"B A R R Y" wrote in message
news
Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Western MA????? Did they re-arrange the state?

Maybe he's got the map upside down.

I grew up on the Northshore. Went to college in Boston.

Anything west of 128 is Western MA, west of 495 is the Berkshires.

The above comment makes no sense unless you live here.

Yes, sort of parochial. But for the other viewers, Worcester is considered
Central MA and Marlboro is east of that. For the rest of us, western MA
starts around Rt 91

Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in
news

"Larry C" wrote in message

"B A R R Y" wrote in message
news
Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Western MA????? Did they re-arrange the state?

Maybe he's got the map upside down.

I grew up on the Northshore. Went to college in Boston.

Anything west of 128 is Western MA, west of 495 is the Berkshires.

The above comment makes no sense unless you live here.

Yes, sort of parochial. But for the other viewers, Worcester is
considered Central MA and Marlboro is east of that. For the rest of
us, western MA starts around Rt 91

I'd agree to that, Ed, although I am originally from about 3,000 miles
ENE of that area, across the North Sea about 70 miles, not far from 51°
59'11N 05°39'52E

After the Boston area now in the NYC area.

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Han" wrote in message
I'd agree to that, Ed, although I am originally from about 3,000 miles
ENE of that area, across the North Sea about 70 miles, not far from 51°
59'11N 05°39'52E

After the Boston area now in the NYC area.

--
Best regards
Han
email address is invalid

Droevendaalseseteeg Road?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in
:

"Han" wrote in message
I'd agree to that, Ed, although I am originally from about 3,000
miles ENE of that area, across the North Sea about 70 miles, not far
from 51° 59'11N 05°39'52E

After the Boston area now in the NYC area.

--
Best regards
Han
email address is invalid

Droevendaalseseteeg Road?

That was the first thing that came up when I googled Wageningen and
longitude.

Generally, a "steeg" is a small road, or rather alley. In this case it
used to be a narrow road through the grasslands there, but now is a
somewhat bigger road with university/research buildings. Droevendaal is
probably the name of an old farm(stead). One meaning of daal or dal is
valley, and droef means sad. Looking up droevendaal gets you first a
link to a picture of a toilet in student housing, secondly a link to the
"Organic Experimental and Training Farm Droevendaal". That picture is
very much like the area where I grew up. I can smell the landly smells
(natural fertilizer from the farms' animal stalls!) from my youth!!

Wageningen is an 800 year or so old "city" with a world famous
agricultural university. It is also the site of a 5-day battle at the
start of WWII, and the surrender of German troops to General Foulkes (on
May 5, 1945
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles...adian_general).

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 21, 10:49*am, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"Han" wrote in message
I'd agree to that, Ed, although I am originally from about 3,000 miles
ENE of that area, across the North Sea about 70 miles, not far from 51°
59'11N 05°39'52E

After the Boston area now in the NYC area.

--
Best regards
Han
email address is invalid

Droevendaalseseteeg Road?

The Dutch know a thing or two about long words. To wit:

elektriciteitsproductiemaatschappij
hottentottensoldatententententoonstelling
potentiaalvereffeningswandcontactdoosafdekplaatje.
zandzeepsodemineraalwatersteenstralen

and my favourite:

autobandventieldopjesfabrieksdirectricesassistente suniformenknoop

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:

The Dutch know a thing or two about long words. To wit:

elektriciteitsproductiemaatschappij
hottentottensoldatententententoonstelling
potentiaalvereffeningswandcontactdoosafdekplaatje.
zandzeepsodemineraalwatersteenstralen

and my favourite:

autobandventieldopjesfabrieksdirectricesassistente suniformenknoop

You realize, of course, that your post will stymie the DHS computers for
the next 483 years...

:0)

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Morris Dovey wrote in news:49a04592$0$87079$815e3792
@news.qwest.net:

Robatoy wrote:

The Dutch know a thing or two about long words. To wit:

elektriciteitsproductiemaatschappij

electricity production compny
hottentottensoldatententaententoonstelling

hottentotten (South African natives) soldiers tent exhibition
potentiaalvereffeningswandcontactdoosafdekplaatje.

potential equilibration wall outlet cover plate
zandzeepsodemineraalwatersteenstralen

sand soap (expletive deleted) mineral water stone streams/rays

and my favourite:

autobandventieldopjesfabrieksdirectricesassistente suniformenknoop

car tube valve cover factory director (female) assistent's uniform button
(i.e. :
the uniform button of the assistant (female) to the director (female) of
the factory making valve cover for automobile inner tubes

Morris said in fact:
You realize, of course, that your post will stymie the DHS computers
for the next 483 years...

:0)

Morris, I agree that would be a good thing.

Btw, those phrases from Robatoy are really "germanisms" (Dutch, meaning
words that are transliterated into Dutch from German, or analogous to
German). In fact they are concatenated adjectives and nouns.

My favorite (favourite) is the German phrase-in-a-word:
Eisenbahnknotenpunkthienundherschiebershauschen
"rail road intersection switch operator's little house"

Obviously, in "real" English the sequence of words would be different,
but I have kept them synchronized with the Dutch/German here. smile!

I did go by Lowe's this morning to buy a piece of "top choice" 1x3x8ft
pine. I need to resaw this for edging around salvaged plywood to be
converted from relatively big doors to relatively small drawer fronts. I
have to remember that this Lowe's, like the new Home Depot, also in
Paterson off Rt 20, are in 3% sales tax zones. Regular salestax in
Jersey is 7%.
--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

Han wrote:

Btw, those phrases from Robatoy are really "germanisms" (Dutch, meaning
words that are transliterated into Dutch from German, or analogous to
German). In fact they are concatenated adjectives and nouns.

My favorite (favourite) is the German phrase-in-a-word:
Eisenbahnknotenpunkthienundherschiebershauschen
"rail road intersection switch operator's little house"

Obviously, in "real" English the sequence of words would be different,
but I have kept them synchronized with the Dutch/German here. smile!

I'm sure you're aware that "fractured" Dutch and German have been a
source of humor for Americans for a long time. From childhood I remember:

peepenflapper = chick
quackenflapper = duck
honkenflapper = goose
waggenbarker = friendly dog
bitenbarker = unfriendly dog
loudenboomer = artillery shell
grosseloudenboomer = 500 lb bomb
loudenboomermiteingrosseholengroundundalleskaput = nuke
ad nausea...

I did go by Lowe's this morning to buy a piece of "top choice" 1x3x8ft
pine. I need to resaw this for edging around salvaged plywood to be
converted from relatively big doors to relatively small drawer fronts. I
have to remember that this Lowe's, like the new Home Depot, also in
Paterson off Rt 20, are in 3% sales tax zones. Regular salestax in
Jersey is 7%.

Nice drive-by but no sympathy - it's 8% here.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
Snip

I did go by Lowe's this morning to buy a piece of "top choice" 1x3x8ft
pine. I need to resaw this for edging around salvaged plywood to be
converted from relatively big doors to relatively small drawer fronts. I
have to remember that this Lowe's, like the new Home Depot, also in
Paterson off Rt 20, are in 3% sales tax zones. Regular salestax in
Jersey is 7%.

Nice drive-by but no sympathy - it's 8% here.

In Ustin it is 8.25%

My son recently went to San Francisco and reported that those pore soles are
being taxed to death but hey they think they have a safer environment in
the middle of an earth quake zone. LOL. They also have a "Health Sales
Tax" IIRC sales tax there is way way over 10% perhaps in the 12-14% range.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Han" wrote in message
have to remember that this Lowe's, like the new Home Depot, also in
Paterson off Rt 20, are in 3% sales tax zones. Regular salestax in
Jersey is 7%.

Is that to attract people to the more adventurous neighborhoods?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Morris Dovey wrote in
:

I did go by Lowe's this morning to buy a piece of "top choice"
1x3x8ft pine. I need to resaw this for edging around salvaged
plywood to be converted from relatively big doors to relatively small
drawer fronts. I have to remember that this Lowe's, like the new
Home Depot, also in Paterson off Rt 20, are in 3% sales tax zones.
Regular salestax in Jersey is 7%.

Nice drive-by but no sympathy - it's 8% here.

It's something like 8.5% in NYC, but that's still nothing comapred to the
20% or so VAT in Eurp.

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in news:jYZnl.14337$as4.11743
@nlpi069.nbdc.sbc.com:

"Han" wrote in message
have to remember that this Lowe's, like the new Home Depot, also in
Paterson off Rt 20, are in 3% sales tax zones. Regular salestax in
Jersey is 7%.

Is that to attract people to the more adventurous neighborhoods?

Yes, Jersey has these development zones where to get commerce going they
lowered the tax rate. Who decides on what where, I don't know. I just
take advantage. Usually I like to bike a few hundred yards to Goodman's
Hardware. They have most everything I need that can be had from a
neighborhood hardware store, including shellac. Today I had to go far
afield to cash in my Costco Amex rebate, and decided to go by Lowe's on the
way back. It was hard, but I managed to skip a visit to MicroCenter
computers next to that Lowes ...

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:

The Dutch know a thing or two about long words. To wit:

Iceland has some beauties, as well.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 21, 4:57*pm, B A R R Y wrote:
Robatoy wrote:

The Dutch know a thing or two about long words. To wit:

Iceland has some beauties, as well.

Bjork?
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
On Feb 21, 4:57 pm, B A R R Y wrote:
Robatoy wrote:

The Dutch know a thing or two about long words. To wit:

Iceland has some beauties, as well.

Bjork?

Words! G

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 21, 5:13*pm, B A R R Y wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Feb 21, 4:57 pm, B A R R Y wrote:
Robatoy wrote:

The Dutch know a thing or two about long words. To wit:
Iceland has some beauties, as well.

Bjork?

Words! *G

http://www.crimespot.net/Spotted/Ima...hChefSmall.jpg
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 21, 5:23*pm, Robatoy wrote:
On Feb 21, 5:13*pm, B A R R Y wrote:

Robatoy wrote:
On Feb 21, 4:57 pm, B A R R Y wrote:
Robatoy wrote:

The Dutch know a thing or two about long words. To wit:
Iceland has some beauties, as well.

Bjork?

Words! *G

http://www.crimespot.net/Spotted/Ima...hChefSmall.jpg

Pardon me..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbs64GvGgPU
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 21, 5:13*pm, B A R R Y wrote:

Robatoy wrote:
On Feb 21, 4:57 pm, B A R R Y wrote:
Robatoy wrote:

The Dutch know a thing or two about long words. To wit:
Iceland has some beauties, as well.

Bjork?

Words! *G

http://www.crimespot.net/Spotted/Ima...hChefSmall.jpg

Pardon me..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbs64GvGgPU

Maybe this will work as an antidote for that contagious Swedish Chef
tune...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqIyjLxwk-s
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 16:01:42 -0500, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Han" wrote in message
have to remember that this Lowe's, like the new Home Depot, also in
Paterson off Rt 20, are in 3% sales tax zones. Regular salestax in
Jersey is 7%.

Is that to attract people to the more adventurous neighborhoods?

Our sales tax is 9.75%, the maximum allowable (until they change the
law). Maybe keeps tourists away, I don't know, but no state tax on
earned income or interest.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

"Han" wrote in message
I'd agree to that, Ed, although I am originally from about 3,000 miles
ENE of that area, across the North Sea about 70 miles, not far from 51°
59'11N 05°39'52E

After the Boston area now in the NYC area.

--
Best regards
Han
email address is invalid

Droevendaalseseteeg Road?

The Dutch know a thing or two about long words. To wit:

elektriciteitsproductiemaatschappij
hottentottensoldatententententoonstelling
potentiaalvereffeningswandcontactdoosafdekplaatje.
zandzeepsodemineraalwatersteenstralen

and my favourite:

autobandventieldopjesfabrieksdirectricesassistente suniformenknoop

don't forget floccinocinihilipilification......

The Woodworking Show Jack Casuso Woodworking 0 October 15th 07 06:40 PM
New woodworking show RayV Woodworking 7 March 25th 07 05:31 PM
Columbus Woodworking Show Question Scraper Woodworking 3 January 7th 07 03:13 AM
Woodworking Show, KC Ken Woodworking 0 February 4th 06 04:03 AM
woodworking show neal.don Woodworking 31 January 24th 05 07:04 PM