Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Question about a woodworking show

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in
news

"Larry C" wrote in message

"B A R R Y" wrote in message
news
Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Western MA????? Did they re-arrange the state?

Maybe he's got the map upside down.

I grew up on the Northshore. Went to college in Boston.

Anything west of 128 is Western MA, west of 495 is the Berkshires.

The above comment makes no sense unless you live here.

Yes, sort of parochial. But for the other viewers, Worcester is
considered Central MA and Marlboro is east of that. For the rest of
us, western MA starts around Rt 91

I'd agree to that, Ed, although I am originally from about 3,000 miles
ENE of that area, across the North Sea about 70 miles, not far from 51°
59'11N 05°39'52E

After the Boston area now in the NYC area.

--
Best regards
Han