Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

Default Question about a woodworking show

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Feb 21, 10:49 am, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"Han" wrote in message
I'd agree to that, Ed, although I am originally from about 3,000 miles
ENE of that area, across the North Sea about 70 miles, not far from 51°
59'11N 05°39'52E

After the Boston area now in the NYC area.

--
Best regards
Han

Droevendaalseseteeg Road?

The Dutch know a thing or two about long words. To wit:

elektriciteitsproductiemaatschappij
hottentottensoldatententententoonstelling
potentiaalvereffeningswandcontactdoosafdekplaatje.
zandzeepsodemineraalwatersteenstralen

and my favourite:

autobandventieldopjesfabrieksdirectricesassistente suniformenknoop

don't forget floccinocinihilipilification......