Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Question about a woodworking show

Ya never know until ya go.

These shows have kind of been in decline (unfortunately) over the past
few years with seemingly fewer and fewer exhibitors and rising costs
to attend (and park), etc. such that the value proposition is
dwindling. That's a sad thing for me. Anyway, with the competition of
the Internet and the current economy I'm just not sure they will
survive. There was a rumor they were being closed down and I think
some events have been cancelled.

It would be great, if you do attend, to report back on your
impressions.

BW
On Feb 19, 11:52*am, "Larry C" wrote:
I was thinking of going to the show in Western Mass this weekend. *Are there
any deals to be had at these shows. *Do they have special show pricing on
some items.

Just wondering if anyone knew what the deal was. pun intended

This is the show

http://cms.thewoodworkingshows.com/c...b2022/tabid/69...

Thanks

Larry C