Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 2 combi boilers?

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
John Williamson wrote

You have much better roads than we do.

Do you still have many non-metalled roads when going long distance?

Yeah, heaps. And ****ing horribly corrugated as well.

Sounds like the quality of metalled roads in the UK :-)

You've clearly never tried one of the worst of ours.

Some of ours have long holes you can lose an entire 4WD wheel in.

Well according to my MP, we have a "pothole crisis".

Just another stupid polly that wouldn't know what
a real pothole was if one bit it on its lard arse.

Bet its Labour.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 05 May 2012 00:15:40 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
They don't often lose power completely instantly
and that can cause a serious accident when they do.

No, you drift to a halt in a controlled manner.

And you seriously believe that all the drivers
on the roads can do that 100% reliably?

Fortunately all the car manufacturers know better and
aren't that stupid when they can flash a warning instead.

It's pretty easy. Anyone can do it.

You can say the same thing about driving a car too.

Plenty manage to **** that up at times too.

Specially with something like that you don't do very often at all.

What exactly is difficult about continuing what you were doing with a little less speed?

A blown tyre I could possibly agree with you, but not lack of power.

Try it. Your car has momentum, it continues for some time.

And can get rammed up the arse by some hoon kid like you behind them.

If your engine seized and you stopped almost instantly maybe.
I'm talking about losing power, not locking the wheels.

Plenty have got rammed up the arse by some hoon kid like you
in those circumstances too, essentially because the brake lights
don't come on and the stupid hoon kid just rams you up the arse.

Absolute bull****. Otherwise that would be happening all the time whenever someone took their foot off the gas.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

It turns out a Chinese food deliveryman who was thought to be missing, was actually stuck in a Manhattan apartment building elevator for 4 days.
The man is ok, but the building's owner is charging him $1,500 rent.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 05 May 2012 00:25:47 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Don't get them here.

We got it here recently when most of the population were so
****ing stupid they all stockpiled petrol because they thought
there might be a shortage due to an impending strike. They
actually CREATED a shortage by their own actions.

Doesn't happen often enough to produce anything like 5 months
in a lifetime even on that soggy little island with lots that stupid.

There are many places you queue: on the telephone,

Nope. I hardly ever ring operations like that.

Most do.

in a shop,

Nope, I normally use the self checkouts and normally
when there is hardly anyone else around too.

If the few shops where I don't get instant service,
we don't bother to queue.

But you can see by looking around you that the rest of the customers are queueing.

You are waiting in line to do something.

It's a traffic light, not a queue, stupid.

It's a row of people waiting to go.

You quite sure you aint one of those rocket scientist fellas ?

That is a queue.

Wrong, as always.

Explain why you think waiting at lights in a row of 15 cars is not a queue.

We don't queue at garage/yard sales that havent
opened yet either. We just stand around talking,
and then swarm when it opens.

Just because you make the shape of the queue different does not mean it ain't a queue.

Nope.

Yip.

Nope, fido.

Of course it does.

Nope.

A miniscule change isn't worth reporting home about.

Those werent miniscule changes, fido.

You haven't even stated what changes you're thinking of yet.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

This guy's in the rear of a full elevator and he shouts, "Ballroom please."
A lady standing in front of him turns around and says, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was crowding you."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 05 May 2012 01:14:26 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote

Yeah, heaps. And ****ing horribly corrugated as well.

Sounds like the quality of metalled roads in the UK :-)

You've clearly never tried one of the worst of ours.

Some of ours have long holes you can lose an entire 4WD wheel in.

Well according to my MP, we have a "pothole crisis".

Just another stupid polly that wouldn't know what
a real pothole was if one bit it on its lard arse.

I think I'll write to my MP and tell them to melt down those ****ing speed humps into the potholes. Kill two birds with one stone.

Bet its Labour.

You are correct! Presumably by luck, as they are all pretty much the same.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Are part-time bandleaders semi-conductors?
Only if they've had a sex-change. Then they're trans-sisters.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
They don't often lose power completely instantly
and that can cause a serious accident when they do.

No, you drift to a halt in a controlled manner.

And you seriously believe that all the drivers
on the roads can do that 100% reliably?

Fortunately all the car manufacturers know better and
aren't that stupid when they can flash a warning instead.

It's pretty easy. Anyone can do it.

You can say the same thing about driving a car too.

Plenty manage to **** that up at times too.

Specially with something like that you don't do very often at all.

What exactly is difficult about continuing what you were doing with a
little less speed?

Lot less speed in fact.

The difficulty is the stupid hoon children like
you that don't see any brake lights coming on.

A blown tyre I could possibly agree with you, but not lack of power.

You have always been, and always will be, completely and utterly irrelevant.

What you might or might not agree with in spades.

Try it. Your car has momentum, it continues for some time.

And can get rammed up the arse by some hoon kid like you behind them.

If your engine seized and you stopped almost instantly maybe.
I'm talking about losing power, not locking the wheels.

Plenty have got rammed up the arse by some hoon kid like you
in those circumstances too, essentially because the brake lights
don't come on and the stupid hoon kid just rams you up the arse.

Absolute bull****.

Fact.

Otherwise that would be happening all the time whenever someone took their
foot off the gas.

Wrong, as always. They slow down MUCH
more quickly when the engine is killed.

And there is absolutely no point whatever in killing the engine instead
of just flashing a warming on the dash anyway in that situation.

Fortunately you arent allowed to design cars.

Cant imagine why for the life of me.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Don't get them here.

We got it here recently when most of the population were so
****ing stupid they all stockpiled petrol because they thought
there might be a shortage due to an impending strike. They
actually CREATED a shortage by their own actions.

Doesn't happen often enough to produce anything like 5 months
in a lifetime even on that soggy little island with lots that stupid.

There are many places you queue: on the telephone,

Nope. I hardly ever ring operations like that.

Most do.

Their problem.

in a shop,

Nope, I normally use the self checkouts and normally
when there is hardly anyone else around too.

In the few shops where I don't get instant service,
we don't bother to queue.

But you can see by looking around you that the rest of the customers are
queuing.

Not here they don't.

You are waiting in line to do something.

It's a traffic light, not a queue, stupid.

It's a row of people waiting to go.

You quite sure you aint one of those rocket scientist fellas ?

That is a queue.

Wrong, as always.

Explain why you think waiting at lights in a row of 15 cars is not a
queue.

We have different words for a reason, stupid.

We don't queue at garage/yard sales that havent
opened yet either. We just stand around talking,
and then swarm when it opens.

Just because you make the shape of the queue different does not mean it
ain't a queue.

There is no queue when we all swarm in at once, stupid.

We even had one of the regulars running across the road to the
collected mirth and derision from the other regulars yesterday.

Nope.

Yip.

Nope, fido.

Of course it does.

Nope.

A miniscule change isn't worth reporting home about.

Those werent miniscule changes, fido.

You haven't even stated what changes you're thinking of yet.

Even you should be able to work out the ones that werent miniscule.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote

What about the speed bumps that don't **** ?

Bet its Labour.

You are correct! Presumably by luck, as they are all pretty much the
same.

Nope, those are the fools that were still singing the Red Flag with raised
clenched fists at party congresses until Blair put a bomb under them.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 06 May 2012 20:06:38 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote

And you seriously believe that all the drivers
on the roads can do that 100% reliably?

Fortunately all the car manufacturers know better and
aren't that stupid when they can flash a warning instead.

It's pretty easy. Anyone can do it.

You can say the same thing about driving a car too.

Plenty manage to **** that up at times too.

Specially with something like that you don't do very often at all.

What exactly is difficult about continuing what you were doing with a
little less speed?

Lot less speed in fact.

No. Lift your foot off the gas and you will slow down very gradually.

The difficulty is the stupid hoon children like
you that don't see any brake lights coming on.

People do it all the time, if they don't need to slow down enough to brake. It doesn't cause problems.

And can get rammed up the arse by some hoon kid like you behind them.

If your engine seized and you stopped almost instantly maybe.
I'm talking about losing power, not locking the wheels.

Plenty have got rammed up the arse by some hoon kid like you
in those circumstances too, essentially because the brake lights
don't come on and the stupid hoon kid just rams you up the arse.

Absolute bull****.

Fact.

Otherwise that would be happening all the time whenever someone took their
foot off the gas.

Wrong, as always. They slow down MUCH
more quickly when the engine is killed.

Nope. If I turn off my ignition I don't slow down very quickly. It's precisely the same as letting my foot off the gas.

And there is absolutely no point whatever in killing the engine instead
of just flashing a warming on the dash anyway in that situation.

Killing the engine stops it causing dfamage immediately. Warning the driver will make him stop whenever it's next convenient, if he notices and bothers to heed the warning.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

What does a married man say after sex?
Don't tell my wife.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 06 May 2012 20:13:46 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote

Doesn't happen often enough to produce anything like 5 months
in a lifetime even on that soggy little island with lots that stupid.

There are many places you queue: on the telephone,

Nope. I hardly ever ring operations like that.

Most do.

Their problem.

We were discussing how much time the average person queues in their life, not how long YOU queue in your life.

in a shop,

Nope, I normally use the self checkouts and normally
when there is hardly anyone else around too.

In the few shops where I don't get instant service,
we don't bother to queue.

But you can see by looking around you that the rest of the customers are
queuing.

Not here they don't.

Australia is less congested than the UK.

It's a traffic light, not a queue, stupid.

It's a row of people waiting to go.

You quite sure you aint one of those rocket scientist fellas ?

That is a queue.

Wrong, as always.

Explain why you think waiting at lights in a row of 15 cars is not a
queue.

We have different words for a reason, stupid.

Answer the question dimwit.

We don't queue at garage/yard sales that havent
opened yet either. We just stand around talking,
and then swarm when it opens.

Just because you make the shape of the queue different does not mean it
ain't a queue.

There is no queue when we all swarm in at once, stupid.

We even had one of the regulars running across the road to the
collected mirth and derision from the other regulars yesterday.

It's a disorganised queue, that's all. You still have to wait, just not necessarily in the order you arrived in. It's more down to who runs the fastest.

Nope, fido.

Of course it does.

Nope.

A miniscule change isn't worth reporting home about.

Those werent miniscule changes, fido.

You haven't even stated what changes you're thinking of yet.

Even you should be able to work out the ones that werent miniscule.

So you don't have any in mind then?

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Maybe . . .
Flying saucers are real and the Air Force doesn't exist.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 06 May 2012 20:20:16 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote

You've clearly never tried one of the worst of ours.

Some of ours have long holes you can lose an entire 4WD wheel in.

Well according to my MP, we have a "pothole crisis".

Just another stupid polly that wouldn't know what
a real pothole was if one bit it on its lard arse.

I think I'll write to my MP and tell them to melt down those ****ing speed
humps into the potholes. Kill two birds with one stone.

What about the speed bumps that don't **** ?

They cause a rhythmic up and down motion of the vehicle, what more do you want?

Bet its Labour.

You are correct! Presumably by luck, as they are all pretty much the
same.

Nope, those are the fools that were still singing the Red Flag with raised
clenched fists at party congresses until Blair put a bomb under them.

I pay no attention to the name of the party. I look at the policies each time.

"New Labour" is just another Conservative party. We don't have a real Labour anymore. Bring back Neil Kinnock!

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

BREAKFAST.SYS halted... Cereal port not responding.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote

You've clearly never tried one of the worst of ours.

Some of ours have long holes you can lose an entire 4WD wheel in.

Well according to my MP, we have a "pothole crisis".

Just another stupid polly that wouldn't know what
a real pothole was if one bit it on its lard arse.

I think I'll write to my MP and tell them to melt down those ****ing
speed humps into the potholes. Kill two birds with one stone.

What about the speed bumps that don't **** ?

They cause a rhythmic up and down motion of the vehicle, what more do you
want?

I don't want anything in particular.

YOU claim to want the potholes filled.

Bet its Labour.

You are correct! Presumably by luck, as they are all pretty much the
same.

Nope, those are the fools that were still singing the Red Flag with
raised
clenched fists at party congresses until Blair put a bomb under them.

I pay no attention to the name of the party. I look at the policies each
time.

If you did, even you would have noticed some policy differences.

"New Labour" is just another Conservative party.

So don't vote for them, stupid.

We don't have a real Labour anymore. Bring back Neil Kinnock!

And stay in opposition for at least another generation. Great.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote

Doesn't happen often enough to produce anything like 5 months
in a lifetime even on that soggy little island with lots that stupid.

There are many places you queue: on the telephone,

Nope. I hardly ever ring operations like that.

Most do.

Their problem.

We were discussing how much time the average person queues in their life,
not how long YOU queue in your life.

And **** all queue on the phone for anything
like 5 years in 50 even with you terminal stupids.

in a shop,

Nope, I normally use the self checkouts and normally
when there is hardly anyone else around too.

In the few shops where I don't get instant service, we don't bother to
queue.

But you can see by looking around you that the rest of the customers are
queuing.

Not here they don't.

Australia is less congested than the UK.

And most of western europe isnt, and they arent
actually stupid enough to queue in shops either.

Go and **** yourself, again, stupid.

We don't queue at garage/yard sales that havent opened yet either. We
just stand around talking, and then swarm when it opens.

Just because you make the shape of the queue different does not mean it
ain't a queue.

There is no queue when we all swarm in at once, stupid.

We even had one of the regulars running across the road to the
collected mirth and derision from the other regulars yesterday.

It's a disorganised queue, that's all.

Wrong, as always. No queue at all in fact.

You still have to wait, just not necessarily in the order you arrived in.

So it aint a queue, stupid.

It's more down to who runs the fastest.

Wrong, as always.

And even someone as stupid as you should have
noticed that those in queues don't run, stupid.

Nope, fido.

Of course it does.

Nope.

A miniscule change isn't worth reporting home about.

Those werent miniscule changes, fido.

You haven't even stated what changes you're thinking of yet.

Even you should be able to work out the ones that werent miniscule.

So you don't have any in mind then?

Wrong, as always.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Wrong, as always.

Rodney, you should take up dressmaking (if you haven't already).

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote

And you seriously believe that all the drivers
on the roads can do that 100% reliably?

Fortunately all the car manufacturers know better and
aren't that stupid when they can flash a warning instead.

It's pretty easy. Anyone can do it.

You can say the same thing about driving a car too.

Plenty manage to **** that up at times too.

Specially with something like that you don't do very often at all.

What exactly is difficult about continuing what you were doing with a
little less speed?

Lot less speed in fact.

No.

Yep.

Lift your foot off the gas and you will slow down very gradually.

Wrong, as always.

The difficulty is the stupid hoon children like
you that don't see any brake lights coming on.

People do it all the time, if they don't need to slow down enough to
brake. It doesn't cause problems.

But does if some stupid hoon child like you is behind them.

Fortunately that isnt that common because
most of them have killed themselves by now.

And can get rammed up the arse by some hoon kid like you behind them.

If your engine seized and you stopped almost instantly maybe.
I'm talking about losing power, not locking the wheels.

Plenty have got rammed up the arse by some hoon kid like you
in those circumstances too, essentially because the brake lights
don't come on and the stupid hoon kid just rams you up the arse.

Absolute bull****.

Fact.

Otherwise that would be happening all the time whenever someone took
their foot off the gas.

Wrong, as always. They slow down MUCH
more quickly when the engine is killed.

Nope.

Yep.

If I turn off my ignition I don't slow down very quickly. It's precisely
the same as letting my foot off the gas.

Few are actually stupid enough to do that when
driving around at the speed limit on normal roads.

And there is absolutely no point whatever in killing the engine instead
of just flashing a warming on the dash anyway in that situation.

Killing the engine stops it causing dfamage immediately.

Wrong, as always.

Warning the driver will make him stop whenever it's next convenient,

And that makes a hell of a lot more sense with that sort of problem, stupid.

if he notices

Completely trivial to ensure that he has no choice on that.

and bothers to heed the warning.

And if he does, that's his problem.

Fortunately no one is actually stupid enough to let you design any car.

Cant imagine why for the life of me.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 07 May 2012 00:41:29 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Just another stupid polly that wouldn't know what
a real pothole was if one bit it on its lard arse.

I think I'll write to my MP and tell them to melt down those ****ing
speed humps into the potholes. Kill two birds with one stone.

What about the speed bumps that don't **** ?

They cause a rhythmic up and down motion of the vehicle, what more do you
want?

I don't want anything in particular.

YOU claim to want the potholes filled.

I'd rather they removed the speedbumps, they're bigger.

Bet its Labour.

You are correct! Presumably by luck, as they are all pretty much the
same.

Nope, those are the fools that were still singing the Red Flag with
raised
clenched fists at party congresses until Blair put a bomb under them.

I pay no attention to the name of the party. I look at the policies each
time.

If you did, even you would have noticed some policy differences.

They change their minds all the time. And individual MPs are different.

"New Labour" is just another Conservative party.

So don't vote for them, stupid.

I already told you how I decide to vote.

We don't have a real Labour anymore. Bring back Neil Kinnock!

And stay in opposition for at least another generation. Great.

It's not my fault most of the population vote incorrectly.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

The remarkable thing about my mother is that for 30 years she served us nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found. -- Calvin Trillin

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 07 May 2012 00:47:57 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Nope. I hardly ever ring operations like that.

Most do.

Their problem.

We were discussing how much time the average person queues in their life,
not how long YOU queue in your life.

And **** all queue on the phone for anything
like 5 years in 50 even with you terminal stupids.

We live longer than 50 over here.

Nope, I normally use the self checkouts and normally
when there is hardly anyone else around too.

In the few shops where I don't get instant service, we don't bother to
queue.

But you can see by looking around you that the rest of the customers are
queuing.

Not here they don't.

Australia is less congested than the UK.

And most of western europe isnt, and they arent
actually stupid enough to queue in shops either.

They don't buy things then? Of course they bloody queue.

Wrong, as always.

Explain why you think waiting at lights in a row of 15 cars is not a
queue.

We have different words for a reason, stupid.

Answer the question dimwit.

Go and **** yourself, again, stupid.

As I thought, you don't know the answer.

We don't queue at garage/yard sales that havent opened yet either. We
just stand around talking, and then swarm when it opens.

Just because you make the shape of the queue different does not mean it
ain't a queue.

There is no queue when we all swarm in at once, stupid.

We even had one of the regulars running across the road to the
collected mirth and derision from the other regulars yesterday.

It's a disorganised queue, that's all.

Wrong, as always. No queue at all in fact.

Explain your incorrect point of view.

You still have to wait, just not necessarily in the order you arrived in.

So it aint a queue, stupid.

It's a disorganised queue. If you had a regular queue, and someone jumped the queue, would you still call it a queue? How many have to jump before you stop calling it a queu?

It's more down to who runs the fastest.

Wrong, as always.

And even someone as stupid as you should have
noticed that those in queues don't run, stupid.

It depends how quickly they are being served.

Those werent miniscule changes, fido.

You haven't even stated what changes you're thinking of yet.

Even you should be able to work out the ones that werent miniscule.

So you don't have any in mind then?

Wrong, as always.

Well write it down then.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

It is preferential to refrain from the utilization of sesquipedalian verbiage in the circumstance that your intellectualization can be expressed using comparatively simplistic lexicological entities.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Nope. I hardly ever ring operations like that.

Most do.

Their problem.

We were discussing how much time the average person queues in their
life, not how long YOU queue in your life.

And **** all queue on the phone for anything
like 5 years in 50 even with you terminal stupids.

We live longer than 50 over here.

It was your stupid original that included that 50 year number.

Nope, I normally use the self checkouts and normally
when there is hardly anyone else around too.

In the few shops where I don't get instant service, we don't bother
to queue.

But you can see by looking around you that the rest of the customers
are queuing.

Not here they don't.

Australia is less congested than the UK.

And most of western europe isnt, and they arent
actually stupid enough to queue in shops either.

They don't buy things then?

Corse they do. They arent stupid enough to queue tho.

Of course they bloody queue.

Wrong, as always.

Wrong, as always.

Explain why you think waiting at lights in a row of 15 cars is not a
queue.

We have different words for a reason, stupid.

Answer the question dimwit.

Go and **** yourself, again, stupid.

As I thought,

Not a shred of evidence that you are actually capable of thought.

you don't know the answer.

Wrong, as always.

We don't queue at garage/yard sales that havent opened yet either. We
just stand around talking, and then swarm when it opens.

Just because you make the shape of the queue different does not mean
it ain't a queue.

There is no queue when we all swarm in at once, stupid.

We even had one of the regulars running across the road to the
collected mirth and derision from the other regulars yesterday.

It's a disorganised queue, that's all.

Wrong, as always. No queue at all in fact.

Explain your incorrect point of view.

Go and **** yourself, again, stupid.

There is no queue what so ever.

You still have to wait, just not necessarily in the order you arrived
in.

So it aint a queue, stupid.

It's a disorganised queue.

Wrong, as always.

There is no queue what so ever.

If you had a regular queue,

There is no regular queue at all.

and someone jumped the queue,

No one jumped any queue, because there is no queue to jump.

would you still call it a queue?

Nope, because there never was a queue.

How many have to jump before you stop calling it a queu?

I'm not stupid enough to call it a queue in the first place, stupid.

It's more down to who runs the fastest.

Wrong, as always.

And even someone as stupid as you should have
noticed that those in queues don't run, stupid.

It depends how quickly they are being served.

Wrong, as always.

Those werent miniscule changes, fido.

You haven't even stated what changes you're thinking of yet.

Even you should be able to work out the ones that werent miniscule.

So you don't have any in mind then?

Wrong, as always.

Well write it down then.

Go and **** yourself, again.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 07 May 2012 00:54:52 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
You can say the same thing about driving a car too.

Plenty manage to **** that up at times too.

Specially with something like that you don't do very often at all.

What exactly is difficult about continuing what you were doing with a
little less speed?

Lot less speed in fact.

No.

Yep.

Lift your foot off the gas and you will slow down very gradually.

Wrong, as always.

You need to service your car.

The difficulty is the stupid hoon children like
you that don't see any brake lights coming on.

People do it all the time, if they don't need to slow down enough to
brake. It doesn't cause problems.

But does if some stupid hoon child like you is behind them.

I don't need brake lights to tell me something is slowing down.

One woman did it to me once, but she paid for it. There was no damage to my car at all, and she lost a radiator a bumper and two headlights.

A bloke did too, but that was in snow. He bounced off the tyre on the back of my 4x4 and caused no damage to either vehicle. Makes you think they should add some rubber to all cars.

Fortunately that isn't that common because
most of them have killed themselves by now.

Making your original point about slowing down due to engine cutout moot.

Plenty have got rammed up the arse by some hoon kid like you
in those circumstances too, essentially because the brake lights
don't come on and the stupid hoon kid just rams you up the arse.

Absolute bull****.

Fact.

Otherwise that would be happening all the time whenever someone took
their foot off the gas.

Wrong, as always. They slow down MUCH
more quickly when the engine is killed.

Nope.

Yep.

If I turn off my ignition I don't slow down very quickly. It's precisely
the same as letting my foot off the gas.

Few are actually stupid enough to do that

Try it. It doesn't do what you think it does.

when driving around at the speed limit on normal roads.

Who drives as slow as the speed limit?

And there is absolutely no point whatever in killing the engine instead
of just flashing a warming on the dash anyway in that situation.

Killing the engine stops it causing dfamage immediately.

Wrong, as always.

You're very fond of stating things without backing them up.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word absquatulation has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or no grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the transmission of this email, although the kelpie next door is living on borrowed time. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards, so just ignore that ALERT Notice from Microsoft. However, by pouring a complete
circle of salt around yourself and your computer you can ensure that no harm befalls you and your pets. If you have received this email in error, please add some nutmeg and egg whites, whisk and place in a warm oven for 40 minutes.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Their problem.

We were discussing how much time the average person queues in their
life, not how long YOU queue in your life.

And **** all queue on the phone for anything
like 5 years in 50 even with you terminal stupids.

We live longer than 50 over here.

It was your stupid original that included that 50 year number.

I never brought up 50 years.

Your stupid quip a that end of your sig did.

You introduced it as the average life span of a human for some reason.

That is another bare faced lie.

I never ever did anything of the sort.

Not here they don't.

Australia is less congested than the UK.

And most of western europe isnt, and they arent
actually stupid enough to queue in shops either.

They don't buy things then?

Corse they do. They arent stupid enough to queue tho.

You must have more shops then.

Nope. We just arent stupid enough to queue in our shops.

How do the shops make a profit without a continuous line of customers?

Same way every shop does that doesn't have a continuous line of customers.

We have different words for a reason, stupid.

Answer the question dimwit.

Go and **** yourself, again, stupid.

As I thought,

Not a shred of evidence that you are actually capable of thought.

you don't know the answer.

Wrong, as always.

If you don't provide the answer, you look like you don't have it.

Only to fools that don't have a ****ing clue.

There is no queue when we all swarm in at once, stupid.

We even had one of the regulars running across the road to the
collected mirth and derision from the other regulars yesterday.

It's a disorganised queue, that's all.

Wrong, as always. No queue at all in fact.

Explain your incorrect point of view.

Go and **** yourself, again, stupid.

There is no queue what so ever.

Yet again no answer.

Like that or lump it.

You still have to wait, just not necessarily in the order you arrived
in.

So it aint a queue, stupid.

It's a disorganised queue.

Wrong, as always.

There is no queue what so ever.

Yet again no answer.

Like that or lump it.

Just pointless contradiction.

Corse you never ever do anything like that yourself, eh ?

If you had a regular queue,

There is no regular queue at all.

and someone jumped the queue,

No one jumped any queue, because there is no queue to jump.

would you still call it a queue?

Nope, because there never was a queue.

How many have to jump before you stop calling it a queu?

I'm not stupid enough to call it a queue in the first place, stupid.

In this instance I'm mtalking about a normal queue to make a point.

There is no point when there isnt ever a queue in the first place.

Think about it again,

Go and **** yourself, again.

you have what everyone calls a queue,

There never was any queue.

and someone jumps it.

There is no queue to jump because there never was a queue.

Then 5 more jump it,

They cant, because there never was a queue to jump.

do you still call it a queue?

I never called it a queue in the first place,
because there never was a queue at all.

It's more down to who runs the fastest.

Wrong, as always.

And even someone as stupid as you should have
noticed that those in queues don't run, stupid.

It depends how quickly they are being served.

Wrong, as always.

No answer again,

Like that or lump it.

just pointless contradiction.

Corse you never ever do anything like that yourself, eh ?

Even you should be able to work out the ones that werent miniscule.

So you don't have any in mind then?

Wrong, as always.

Well write it down then.

Go and **** yourself, again.

No answer again,

Like that or lump it.

just pointless contradiction.

Everyone can see for themselves that you are lying, again.

I JUST told you to go and **** yourself, again.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 08 May 2012 21:37:16 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote

And **** all queue on the phone for anything
like 5 years in 50 even with you terminal stupids.

We live longer than 50 over here.

It was your stupid original that included that 50 year number.

I never brought up 50 years.

Your stupid quip a that end of your sig did.

It said 5 years queueing in their lifetime. You incorrectly equated a lifetime to be 50 years.

And most of western europe isnt, and they arent
actually stupid enough to queue in shops either.

They don't buy things then?

Corse they do. They arent stupid enough to queue tho.

You must have more shops then.

Nope. We just arent stupid enough to queue in our shops.

Do you starve then?

How do the shops make a profit without a continuous line of customers?

Same way every shop does that doesn't have a continuous line of customers.

Waste of resources, staff waiting for customers.

Go and **** yourself, again, stupid.

As I thought,

Not a shred of evidence that you are actually capable of thought.

you don't know the answer.

Wrong, as always.

If you don't provide the answer, you look like you don't have it.

Only to fools that don't have a ****ing clue.

YAWN!!!!

[...]

What?!?!

Think about it again,

Go and **** yourself, again.

Is this a marathon?

It was a ****ing fictitious example you hopeless retard!

and someone jumps it.

There is no queue to jump because there never was a queue.

See above.

[...]

I used to not get along with my mother-in-law, but over the last few
months, I've developed quite an attachment for her. It goes over her
head, and a strap comes down under her chin to keep her mouth shut.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote

And **** all queue on the phone for anything
like 5 years in 50 even with you terminal stupids.

We live longer than 50 over here.

It was your stupid original that included that 50 year number.

I never brought up 50 years.

Your stupid quip a that end of your sig did.

It said 5 years queueing in their lifetime.

It also included that 50 year number.

You incorrectly equated a lifetime to be 50 years.

Wrong, as always.

Here is the original again

The average person over 50 will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.

I never ever said that 50 years is any lifetime.

And most of western europe isnt, and they arent
actually stupid enough to queue in shops either.

They don't buy things then?

Corse they do. They arent stupid enough to queue tho.

You must have more shops then.

Nope. We just arent stupid enough to queue in our shops.

Do you starve then?

Nope, just don't queue, stupid.

How do the shops make a profit without a continuous line of customers?

Same way every shop does that doesn't have a continuous line of
customers.

Waste of resources, staff waiting for customers.

There is no alternative, stupid.

reams of your juvenile **** flushed where it belongs

If you had a regular queue,

There is no regular queue at all.

and someone jumped the queue,

No one jumped any queue, because there is no queue to jump.

would you still call it a queue?

Nope, because there never was a queue.

How many have to jump before you stop calling it a queu?

I'm not stupid enough to call it a queue in the first place, stupid.

In this instance I'm mtalking about a normal queue to make a point.

There is no point when there isnt ever a queue in the first place.

What?!?!

You deaf, boy ?

Think about it again,

Go and **** yourself, again.

Is this a marathon?

Just you wanking, as always.

you have what everyone calls a queue,

There never was any queue.

It was a ****ing fictitious example you hopeless retard!

It was just another of your wanks, ****wit child.

reams of your juvenile **** flushed where it belongs

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 09 May 2012 00:45:27 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
It was your stupid original that included that 50 year number.

I never brought up 50 years.

Your stupid quip a that end of your sig did.

It said 5 years queueing in their lifetime.

It also included that 50 year number.

You incorrectly equated a lifetime to be 50 years.

Wrong, as always.

Here is the original again

The average person over 50 will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.

I never ever said that 50 years is any lifetime.

The average person over 50 is NOT 50.

Corse they do. They arent stupid enough to queue tho.

You must have more shops then.

Nope. We just arent stupid enough to queue in our shops.

Do you starve then?

Nope, just don't queue, stupid.

Where do you buy your food?

How do the shops make a profit without a continuous line of customers?

Same way every shop does that doesn't have a continuous line of
customers.

Waste of resources, staff waiting for customers.

There is no alternative, stupid.

The alternative is making the customer wait.

I'm not stupid enough to call it a queue in the first place, stupid.

In this instance I'm mtalking about a normal queue to make a point.

There is no point when there isnt ever a queue in the first place.

What?!?!

You deaf, boy ?

It was a request for clarification, dumbass.

Think about it again,

Go and **** yourself, again.

Is this a marathon?

Just you wanking, as always.

Stop thinking about me in that way you perve.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

And if there were a god, I think it very unlikely that he would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt his existence -- Bertrand Russell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
It was your stupid original that included that 50 year number.

I never brought up 50 years.

Your stupid quip a that end of your sig did.

It said 5 years queueing in their lifetime.

It also included that 50 year number.

You incorrectly equated a lifetime to be 50 years.

Wrong, as always.

Here is the original again

The average person over 50 will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.

I never ever said that 50 years is any lifetime.

The average person over 50 is NOT 50.

Irrelevant to your lie about where the 50 came from.

Corse they do. They arent stupid enough to queue tho.

You must have more shops then.

Nope. We just arent stupid enough to queue in our shops.

Do you starve then?

Nope, just don't queue, stupid.

Where do you buy your food?

From a variety of places. Some of it in supermarkets where I
don't queue at all, because they always have enough self service
checkouts at the time that use them so that I never ever queue.

I also get some food from the farmer's market
where no one is stupid enough to queue.

How do the shops make a profit without a continuous line of customers?

Same way every shop does that doesn't have a continuous line of
customers.

Waste of resources, staff waiting for customers.

There is no alternative, stupid.

The alternative is making the customer wait.

Doesn't mean that they QUEUE.

And they have no alternative but to have staff waiting for customers anyway.

reams of your puerile **** flushed where it belongs

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 10 May 2012 10:37:11 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote

Your stupid quip a that end of your sig did.

It said 5 years queueing in their lifetime.

It also included that 50 year number.

You incorrectly equated a lifetime to be 50 years.

Wrong, as always.

Here is the original again

The average person over 50 will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.

I never ever said that 50 years is any lifetime.

The average person over 50 is NOT 50.

Irrelevant to your lie about where the 50 came from.

You really are a dumb **** aren't you? It's people OVER 50. The average person OVER 50 is NOT 50.

I can't be bothered reading the rest, it's probably the same nonsense as the above.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

BREAKFAST.SYS halted... Cereal port not responding.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote

Your stupid quip a that end of your sig did.

It said 5 years queueing in their lifetime.

It also included that 50 year number.

You incorrectly equated a lifetime to be 50 years.

Wrong, as always.

Here is the original again

The average person over 50 will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.

I never ever said that 50 years is any lifetime.

The average person over 50 is NOT 50.

Irrelevant to your lie about where the 50 came from.

You really are a dumb **** aren't you?

We'll see...

It's people OVER 50. The average person OVER 50 is NOT 50.

No one ever said the average person was, child.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 10 May 2012 20:52:41 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote

It also included that 50 year number.

Wrong, as always.

Here is the original again

The average person over 50 will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.

I never ever said that 50 years is any lifetime.

The average person over 50 is NOT 50.

Irrelevant to your lie about where the 50 came from.

You really are a dumb **** aren't you?

We'll see...

It's people OVER 50. The average person OVER 50 is NOT 50.

No one ever said the average person was, child.

You did.

You were having a few decent conversations earlier, but now you've diminished into silly childish replies.

I shall delete all your replies, and if any more ****e comes from you, you will be killfiled.

Continuing disobedience may result in thermonuclear war.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Bad command or file name! Go stand in the corner.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lieutenant Scott wrote just the
puerile **** that's all it can ever manage when its
got done like a ****ing dinner, as it always is.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 10 May 2012 21:31:14 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote just the
puerile **** that's all it can ever manage when its
got done like a ****ing dinner, as it always is.

That's got at least three grammatical errors in it.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lieutenant Scott wrote just the
puerile **** that's all it can ever manage when its
got done like a ****ing dinner, as it always is.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 10 May 2012 22:06:48 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote just the
puerile **** that's all it can ever manage when its
got done like a ****ing dinner, as it always is.

Grow up.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

A foursome of ladies was standing on a tee when a streaker ran across the fairway in front of them. One lady asks, "Is that Dick Green?"
Another replied, "No, I think it's just the reflection off the grass."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lieutenant Scott wrote

Grow up.

Get a new line...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 10 May 2012 22:29:58 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote

Grow up.

Get a new line...

Grow up.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Do you know how to get an 88 year old woman to say "BITCH!"?
You get a 72 year old woman to yell "BINGO!"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Lieutenant Scott" wrote in message
newsp.wd34g1heytk5n5@i7-940...
On Thu, 10 May 2012 22:29:58 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote

Grow up.

Get a new line...

Grow up.

You pair of pricks really should get a room.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote

Grow up.

Get a new line...

Grow up.

You pair of pricks really should get a room.

In the UK or Australia? And who pays the air fare?

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

A guy says, "I remember the first time I used alcohol as a substitute for women."
"Yeah what happened?" asked the other.
The first guy replies, "Well, I got my penis stuck in the neck of the bottle."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote

Grow up.

Get a new line...

Grow up.

You pair of pricks really should get a room.

In the UK or Australia? And who pays the air fare?

Go 50/50 and meet halfway?. But there is no chance of a bit of bum ****ing
as neither of you could find your own knobs in the dark never mind organise
a meet in a hotel room in a different country.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote

Grow up.

Get a new line...

Grow up.

You pair of pricks really should get a room.

In the UK or Australia? And who pays the air fare?

Go 50/50 and meet halfway?. But there is no chance of a bit of bum ****ing
as neither of you could find your own knobs in the dark never mind organise
a meet in a hotel room in a different country.

AFAIK poofters are not permitted in Australia. Or Scotland. It's only England where they reside.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

I'm not so think as you drunk I am...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote

Grow up.

Get a new line...

Grow up.

You pair of pricks really should get a room.

In the UK or Australia? And who pays the air fare?

Go 50/50 and meet halfway?. But there is no chance of a bit of bum
****ing as neither of you could find your own knobs in the dark
never mind organise a meet in a hotel room in a different country.

AFAIK poofters are not permitted in Australia. Or Scotland. It's
only England where they reside.

Proof that you know know nothing.

And do you have a problem with "poofters"?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote

Grow up.

Get a new line...

Grow up.

You pair of pricks really should get a room.

In the UK or Australia? And who pays the air fare?

Go 50/50 and meet halfway?. But there is no chance of a bit of bum
****ing as neither of you could find your own knobs in the dark
never mind organise a meet in a hotel room in a different country.

AFAIK poofters are not permitted in Australia. Or Scotland. It's
only England where they reside.

Proof that you know know nothing.

Aussies make a lot more fun of poofters than anyone else.

And do you have a problem with "poofters"?

Yes, especially overly camp ones on channel 5.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Streakers bewa Your end is in sight!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 11 May 2012 21:51:23 +0100 Lieutenant Scott wrote :
AFAIK poofters are not permitted in Australia. Or Scotland.
It's only England where they resid

Sydney's Mardi Gras would rather put paid to this claim.

Melbourne, Australia www.greentram.com

Combi Boilers Bigal UK diy 5 June 13th 06 10:18 PM
Combi Boilers AMBOONUK Home Repair 1 June 2nd 05 06:31 PM
100,000 BTU Combi Boilers Andrew UK diy 7 April 19th 05 12:45 PM
Combi Boilers Marv UK diy 5 November 2nd 03 11:34 PM
Combi boilers - why? David W.E. Roberts UK diy 10 August 30th 03 09:24 PM