Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default 2 combi boilers?

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote

Doesn't happen often enough to produce anything like 5 months
in a lifetime even on that soggy little island with lots that stupid.

There are many places you queue: on the telephone,

Nope. I hardly ever ring operations like that.

Most do.

Their problem.

We were discussing how much time the average person queues in their life,
not how long YOU queue in your life.

And **** all queue on the phone for anything
like 5 years in 50 even with you terminal stupids.

in a shop,

Nope, I normally use the self checkouts and normally
when there is hardly anyone else around too.

In the few shops where I don't get instant service, we don't bother to
queue.

But you can see by looking around you that the rest of the customers are
queuing.

Not here they don't.

Australia is less congested than the UK.

And most of western europe isnt, and they arent
actually stupid enough to queue in shops either.

It's a traffic light, not a queue, stupid.

It's a row of people waiting to go.

You quite sure you aint one of those rocket scientist fellas ?

That is a queue.

Wrong, as always.

Explain why you think waiting at lights in a row of 15 cars is not a
queue.

We have different words for a reason, stupid.

Answer the question dimwit.

Go and **** yourself, again, stupid.

We don't queue at garage/yard sales that havent opened yet either. We
just stand around talking, and then swarm when it opens.

Just because you make the shape of the queue different does not mean it
ain't a queue.

There is no queue when we all swarm in at once, stupid.

We even had one of the regulars running across the road to the
collected mirth and derision from the other regulars yesterday.

It's a disorganised queue, that's all.

Wrong, as always. No queue at all in fact.

You still have to wait, just not necessarily in the order you arrived in.

So it aint a queue, stupid.

It's more down to who runs the fastest.

Wrong, as always.

And even someone as stupid as you should have
noticed that those in queues don't run, stupid.

Nope, fido.

Of course it does.

Nope.

A miniscule change isn't worth reporting home about.

Those werent miniscule changes, fido.

You haven't even stated what changes you're thinking of yet.

Even you should be able to work out the ones that werent miniscule.

So you don't have any in mind then?

Wrong, as always.