Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default 2 combi boilers?

On Sat, 05 May 2012 00:25:47 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Don't get them here.

We got it here recently when most of the population were so
****ing stupid they all stockpiled petrol because they thought
there might be a shortage due to an impending strike. They
actually CREATED a shortage by their own actions.

Doesn't happen often enough to produce anything like 5 months
in a lifetime even on that soggy little island with lots that stupid.

There are many places you queue: on the telephone,

Nope. I hardly ever ring operations like that.

Most do.

in a shop,

Nope, I normally use the self checkouts and normally
when there is hardly anyone else around too.

If the few shops where I don't get instant service,
we don't bother to queue.

But you can see by looking around you that the rest of the customers are queueing.

You are waiting in line to do something.

It's a traffic light, not a queue, stupid.

It's a row of people waiting to go.

You quite sure you aint one of those rocket scientist fellas ?

That is a queue.

Wrong, as always.

Explain why you think waiting at lights in a row of 15 cars is not a queue.

We don't queue at garage/yard sales that havent
opened yet either. We just stand around talking,
and then swarm when it opens.

Just because you make the shape of the queue different does not mean it ain't a queue.

Nope.

Yip.

Nope, fido.

Of course it does.

Nope.

A miniscule change isn't worth reporting home about.

Those werent miniscule changes, fido.

You haven't even stated what changes you're thinking of yet.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

This guy's in the rear of a full elevator and he shouts, "Ballroom please."
A lady standing in front of him turns around and says, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was crowding you."