Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default 2 combi boilers?

On Wed, 09 May 2012 00:45:27 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
It was your stupid original that included that 50 year number.

I never brought up 50 years.

Your stupid quip a that end of your sig did.

It said 5 years queueing in their lifetime.

It also included that 50 year number.

You incorrectly equated a lifetime to be 50 years.

Wrong, as always.

Here is the original again

The average person over 50 will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.

I never ever said that 50 years is any lifetime.

The average person over 50 is NOT 50.

Corse they do. They arent stupid enough to queue tho.

You must have more shops then.

Nope. We just arent stupid enough to queue in our shops.

Do you starve then?

Nope, just don't queue, stupid.

Where do you buy your food?

How do the shops make a profit without a continuous line of customers?

Same way every shop does that doesn't have a continuous line of
customers.

Waste of resources, staff waiting for customers.

There is no alternative, stupid.

The alternative is making the customer wait.

I'm not stupid enough to call it a queue in the first place, stupid.

In this instance I'm mtalking about a normal queue to make a point.

There is no point when there isnt ever a queue in the first place.

What?!?!

You deaf, boy ?

It was a request for clarification, dumbass.

Think about it again,

Go and **** yourself, again.

Is this a marathon?

Just you wanking, as always.

Stop thinking about me in that way you perve.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

And if there were a god, I think it very unlikely that he would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt his existence -- Bertrand Russell