Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default 2 combi boilers?

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote

You've clearly never tried one of the worst of ours.

Some of ours have long holes you can lose an entire 4WD wheel in.

Well according to my MP, we have a "pothole crisis".

Just another stupid polly that wouldn't know what
a real pothole was if one bit it on its lard arse.

I think I'll write to my MP and tell them to melt down those ****ing
speed humps into the potholes. Kill two birds with one stone.

What about the speed bumps that don't **** ?

They cause a rhythmic up and down motion of the vehicle, what more do you
want?

I don't want anything in particular.

YOU claim to want the potholes filled.

Bet its Labour.

You are correct! Presumably by luck, as they are all pretty much the
same.

Nope, those are the fools that were still singing the Red Flag with
raised
clenched fists at party congresses until Blair put a bomb under them.

I pay no attention to the name of the party. I look at the policies each
time.

If you did, even you would have noticed some policy differences.

"New Labour" is just another Conservative party.

So don't vote for them, stupid.

We don't have a real Labour anymore. Bring back Neil Kinnock!

And stay in opposition for at least another generation. Great.