Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default 2 combi boilers?

On Tue, 08 May 2012 21:37:16 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote

And **** all queue on the phone for anything
like 5 years in 50 even with you terminal stupids.

We live longer than 50 over here.

It was your stupid original that included that 50 year number.

I never brought up 50 years.

Your stupid quip a that end of your sig did.

It said 5 years queueing in their lifetime. You incorrectly equated a lifetime to be 50 years.

And most of western europe isnt, and they arent
actually stupid enough to queue in shops either.

They don't buy things then?

Corse they do. They arent stupid enough to queue tho.

You must have more shops then.

Nope. We just arent stupid enough to queue in our shops.

Do you starve then?

How do the shops make a profit without a continuous line of customers?

Same way every shop does that doesn't have a continuous line of customers.

Waste of resources, staff waiting for customers.

Go and **** yourself, again, stupid.

As I thought,

Not a shred of evidence that you are actually capable of thought.

you don't know the answer.

Wrong, as always.

If you don't provide the answer, you look like you don't have it.

Only to fools that don't have a ****ing clue.

YAWN!!!!

Wrong, as always. No queue at all in fact.

Explain your incorrect point of view.

Go and **** yourself, again, stupid.

There is no queue what so ever.

Yet again no answer.

Like that or lump it.

YAWN!!!!

So it aint a queue, stupid.

It's a disorganised queue.

Wrong, as always.

There is no queue what so ever.

Yet again no answer.

Like that or lump it.

YAWN!!!!

Just pointless contradiction.

Corse you never ever do anything like that yourself, eh ?

YAWN!!!!

If you had a regular queue,

There is no regular queue at all.

and someone jumped the queue,

No one jumped any queue, because there is no queue to jump.

would you still call it a queue?

Nope, because there never was a queue.

How many have to jump before you stop calling it a queu?

I'm not stupid enough to call it a queue in the first place, stupid.

In this instance I'm mtalking about a normal queue to make a point.

There is no point when there isnt ever a queue in the first place.

What?!?!

Think about it again,

Go and **** yourself, again.

Is this a marathon?

you have what everyone calls a queue,

There never was any queue.

It was a ****ing fictitious example you hopeless retard!

and someone jumps it.

There is no queue to jump because there never was a queue.

See above.

Then 5 more jump it,

They cant, because there never was a queue to jump.

See above.

do you still call it a queue?

I never called it a queue in the first place,
because there never was a queue at all.

See above.

Wrong, as always.

And even someone as stupid as you should have
noticed that those in queues don't run, stupid.

It depends how quickly they are being served.

Wrong, as always.

No answer again,

Like that or lump it.

YAWN!!!!

just pointless contradiction.

Corse you never ever do anything like that yourself, eh ?

YAWN!!!!

Wrong, as always.

Well write it down then.

Go and **** yourself, again.

No answer again,

Like that or lump it.

YAWN!!!!

just pointless contradiction.

Everyone can see for themselves that you are lying, again.

I JUST told you to go and **** yourself, again.

YAWN!!!!

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

I used to not get along with my mother-in-law, but over the last few
months, I've developed quite an attachment for her. It goes over her
head, and a strap comes down under her chin to keep her mouth shut.