Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default 2 combi boilers?

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote

And **** all queue on the phone for anything
like 5 years in 50 even with you terminal stupids.

We live longer than 50 over here.

It was your stupid original that included that 50 year number.

I never brought up 50 years.

Your stupid quip a that end of your sig did.

It said 5 years queueing in their lifetime.

It also included that 50 year number.

You incorrectly equated a lifetime to be 50 years.

Wrong, as always.

Here is the original again

The average person over 50 will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.

I never ever said that 50 years is any lifetime.

And most of western europe isnt, and they arent
actually stupid enough to queue in shops either.

They don't buy things then?

Corse they do. They arent stupid enough to queue tho.

You must have more shops then.

Nope. We just arent stupid enough to queue in our shops.

Do you starve then?

Nope, just don't queue, stupid.

How do the shops make a profit without a continuous line of customers?

Same way every shop does that doesn't have a continuous line of
customers.

Waste of resources, staff waiting for customers.

There is no alternative, stupid.

reams of your juvenile **** flushed where it belongs

If you had a regular queue,

There is no regular queue at all.

and someone jumped the queue,

No one jumped any queue, because there is no queue to jump.

would you still call it a queue?

Nope, because there never was a queue.

How many have to jump before you stop calling it a queu?

I'm not stupid enough to call it a queue in the first place, stupid.

In this instance I'm mtalking about a normal queue to make a point.

There is no point when there isnt ever a queue in the first place.

What?!?!

You deaf, boy ?

Think about it again,

Go and **** yourself, again.