Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default 2 combi boilers?

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
It was your stupid original that included that 50 year number.

I never brought up 50 years.

Your stupid quip a that end of your sig did.

It said 5 years queueing in their lifetime.

It also included that 50 year number.

You incorrectly equated a lifetime to be 50 years.

Wrong, as always.

Here is the original again

The average person over 50 will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.

I never ever said that 50 years is any lifetime.

The average person over 50 is NOT 50.

Irrelevant to your lie about where the 50 came from.

Corse they do. They arent stupid enough to queue tho.

You must have more shops then.

Nope. We just arent stupid enough to queue in our shops.

Do you starve then?

Nope, just don't queue, stupid.

Where do you buy your food?

From a variety of places. Some of it in supermarkets where I
don't queue at all, because they always have enough self service
checkouts at the time that use them so that I never ever queue.

I also get some food from the farmer's market
where no one is stupid enough to queue.

How do the shops make a profit without a continuous line of customers?

Same way every shop does that doesn't have a continuous line of
customers.

Waste of resources, staff waiting for customers.

There is no alternative, stupid.

The alternative is making the customer wait.

Doesn't mean that they QUEUE.

And they have no alternative but to have staff waiting for customers anyway.

reams of your puerile **** flushed where it belongs