Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fully Electric Car available soon

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 03:05:23 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message ...
On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 22:17:45 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message ...
On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 09:59:28 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

There is not much chance
at all. No, he will never be normal.

You talk

Sad isn't it. Terribly sad. I don't know who to blame. Thatcher must
have
had a part in it.

****

Oh my God what a loser drivel is.

LOSER LOSER LOSER L
OSER LOSER LOSER LO
SER LOSER LOSER LOS
ER LOSER LOSER LOSE
R LOSER LOSER LOSER
LOSER LOSER LOSER

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message .. .
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 03:06:46 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

Drivel

The madness is clearly here in a big way. Sad, very sad indeed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message .. .
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 03:04:22 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

Sad isn't it

Indeed.

This is a good sign. Self awareness.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doctor Drivel wrote:
He got that word from a
dictionary you know.

You're right you know - I've just looked.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Richard Conway" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel wrote:
He got that word from a dictionary you know.

You're right you know - I've just looked.

Russ, this is very good, encouraging too. Keep up the swapping work.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:03:42 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message .. .

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 03:06:46 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

Drivel sells himself at dock gates.

Really? Well you have admitted to it before.

Yes, Drivel sell bottom to nice sailors.

How very enterprising of you.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:05:19 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message ...
On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 20:38:05 +0100, Colin Wilson wrote:

Thanks, I've a small perl script that does the same thing. The art is to
make it read correctly both vertically and horizontally.

Ooh, now that`s something I hadn`t thought of, although I suspect it
might be impossible for anything more than the simplest of words :-}
(unless i`m misunderstanding the horizontal & vertical description)

DRIVEL

all the same, everything I Write, Sad isn't it

Indeed.

This is a good sign. Self awareness.

++++++++++++++++++++ Y R Y L +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+ o e o i +
+ u c u m +
+ o r i +
+ g t +
+ n s +
+ i +
+ s +
+ e +
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:06:44 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

inarticulate, witless, meandering mind, constant drivel, etc. Sad but true.

But enough of you.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message ...

This is sad the **** kicker is actually making many things up now. Sad to
see a person go downhill so rapidly.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:06:44 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

inarticulate, witless, meandering mind, constant drivel, etc. Sad but
true.

Sad. Really sad. He No. 2 in the uk.d-i-y Lunatic Association, after
Richard Cranium, the founding member.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 19:45:14 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:06:44 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

inarticulate, witless, meandering mind, constant drivel, etc. Sad but
true.

But enough of you.

Sad. Really sad. He No. 2 in the uk.d-i-y Lunatic Association, after
Richard Cranium, the founding member.

Try learning to read you cretin.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 19:41:31 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

Drivel like to suck sailor cock.

Tsssk, there are ladies watching, moderate your language arsehole.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 19:44:04 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

It is really sad I am obese

Eat fewer pies fat ****er.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Firth" in from kicking **** wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 19:45:14 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:06:44 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

inarticulate, witless, meandering
mind, constant drivel, etc. Sad but
true.

But enough of you.

Sad. Really sad. He is No. 2 in the uk.d-i-y Lunatic Association, after
Richard Cranium, the founding member.

snip ****kickerness

It is sad.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Firth" in from kicking **** wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 19:41:31 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

Drivel like to suck sailor cock.

Tsssk,

This man is in serious need of professional attention.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Firth" in from kicking **** wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 19:44:04 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

It

He is changing words and deliberately attributing incorrectly. This is what
happens when you kick **** all your life. Very sad.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 00:06:21 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Steve Firth" in from kicking **** wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 19:41:31 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

Drivel like to suck sailor cock.

Tsssk, there are ladies watching, moderate your language arsehole.

Drivel is in serious need of professional attention.

We know.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 00:07:36 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

It is really sad I am obese

Eat fewer pies fat ****er.

Drivel keeps changing words and deliberately attributing incorrectly. This is what
happens when are a ******. Very sad.

******, you are, true.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 00:05:23 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

Drivel is out of his depth, need sailor cock.

Keep your perversions to yourself.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Steve Firth wrote:
On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 00:05:23 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

Drivel is out of his depth, need sailor cock.

Keep your perversions to yourself.

Is that similar to a Surrey Flange?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 02:15:48 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Steve Firth wrote:
On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 00:05:23 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

Drivel is out of his depth, need sailor cock.

Keep your perversions to yourself.

Is that similar to a Surrey Flange?

Yes, but in Drivel's case it's a Pompey Rim.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 23:29:56 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
Right up until the moment that you do the calculation correctly and
factor
in generation and transmission efficiencies.

When it turns out to be reamarkably similar.

Nope. The best of power generation and transmission equipment,
localised power stations and the picture is very different.

How do you get the fuel to those localised power stations? Magic?

Via the normal gas distribution network. Obviously not via a standard
U6 meter Use of system charges are very similar though for gas
and electricity. Dribble is almost on the mark though. Local
generation is only an advantage when the waste heat is used. If it
gets dumped like in the majority of large scale remote generation then
all the benefits disappear.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Firth" frresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message ...

Drivel is in serious need of professional attention.

This is a clear sign of deep mental problems. He is now copying what others
tell him. Sad but true.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message . ..

******, you are, true.

Clear signs without doubt. Abusive words to others for no apparent reason.
sad but true. The sooner he is seen to the better.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message ...
On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 00:05:23 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

snip abive words

It is getting worse. The condition needs seeing to. Sad isn't it. Very
sad.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Steve Firth wrote:
On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 00:05:23 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

Drivel is out of his depth, need sailor cock.

Keep your perversions to yourself.

Is that similar to a Surrey Flange?

Yes, but in Drivel's case it's a Pompey Rim.

The constant inane babble from snotty uni people and **** kickers is now
constant. They will have to be called in to save the day.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Steve Firth
writes
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 19:44:04 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

It is really sad I am obese

Eat fewer pies fat ****er.

What a shame that a serious interesting thread has to degenerate into a
silly slanging match;--(...............
--
Tony Sayer

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Matt" aka Lord Hall wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 23:29:56 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
Right up until the moment that you do the calculation correctly and
factor
in generation and transmission efficiencies.

When it turns out to be reamarkably similar.

Nope. The best of power generation and transmission equipment,
localised power stations and the picture is very different.

How do you get the fuel to those localised power stations? Magic?

Via the normal gas distribution network.

Lord Hall, Richard Cranium can't figure this simple thing out.

Local generation is only an advantage
when the waste heat is used.

There is also less line losses too. Using the waste heat is highly desirable
to maximise energy usage.

If it gets dumped like in the majority of
large scale remote generation then
all the benefits disappear.

Lord Hall you are not quite right. In relation to petrol vs. EV, even
dumping the heat is still an advantage. Then using CHP boiler that generate
their own 1.1 kW of electricity the equation become even better favouring
EVs.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
tony sayer wrote:

What a shame that a serious interesting thread has to degenerate
into a silly slanging match;--(...............

Yes.

I saw my first Prius in our local town the other day.
It did a left turn up the hill just as I reached the
corner. It accelerated quite quickly, definitely not
a slug. Whether or not the Prius is successful is open
to debate, but it is technically interesting.

--
Tony Williams.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"tony sayer" wrote in message
In article , Steve Firth
writes
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 19:44:04 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

It is really sad I am obese

Eat fewer pies fat ****er.

What a shame that a serious interesting thread has to degenerate into a
silly slanging match;--(...............
--
Tony Sayer

I know. The uk.d-i-y Lunatic Association came in force and look at what you
get. This groups is a psychiatrists dream. I'm sure they must study the
Associations members in depth.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tony Williams" wrote in message
In article ,
tony sayer wrote:

What a shame that a serious interesting thread has to degenerate
into a silly slanging match;--(...............

Yes.

I saw my first Prius in our local town the other day.
It did a left turn up the hill just as I reached the
corner. It accelerated quite quickly, definitely not
a slug. Whether or not the Prius is successful is open
to debate, but it is technically interesting.

It "is" successful. It has been made now for 9 years. There is a waiting
list in some countries. They sell like hot cakes in central London the
congestion charge is waved for it, and free parking in many towns and
cities. They are making millions of them now. New plants in China and the
USA for each respective market are being built. Toyota are also working in
its successor. Citroen have announced a diesel hybrid. I don't know much
about it, in how it is confifured (Toyota have the best arrangement) but it
gets over 80mpg on "average". They exceeded the magic 3 litres per 100
kilometres consumption.
http://car.pege.org/2006-ever-monaco...-c4-hybrid.htm

They Prius is also brilliant to drive. A real fun car. They are highly
reliable as there is little to go wrong compared to other cars with auto
transmissions.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 10:58:28 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message . ..

******, you are, true.

Clear signs without doubt. Drivel Abuses others for no apparent reason.
sad but true. The sooner he is seen to the better.

******.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:41:43 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

I know.

You're the root cause, treat others with respect and you'll get it in
return. You don't like being treated the way you treat others.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 11:00:05 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message ...
On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 00:05:23 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

snip abive words

It is getting worse. The condition needs seeing to. Sad isn't it. Very
sad.

First sign is using words like "abive".

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Matt wrote:
Nope. The best of power generation and transmission equipment,
localised power stations and the picture is very different.

How do you get the fuel to those localised power stations? Magic?

Via the normal gas distribution network.

The normal gas distribution network would allow local generation of
electricity without alteration? I find that very hard to believe.

Obviously not via a standard
U6 meter Use of system charges are very similar though for gas
and electricity. Dribble is almost on the mark though.

In what way? He's theorizing what may be possible. Crystal ball time
again.

Local generation is only an advantage when the waste heat is used. If it
gets dumped like in the majority of large scale remote generation then
all the benefits disappear.

Indeed. However, more *major* investment needed. Which has to be paid for.
And as we all know the customer pays in the end.

--
*Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. Deal with it.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tony Williams wrote:
I saw my first Prius in our local town the other day.

That's a bit of a worry considering how long they have been available and
how cheap they are to run - if dribble's claims are to be believed. A
minicab would recoup the capital cost extremely quickly if it were true.

It did a left turn up the hill just as I reached the corner. It
accelerated quite quickly, definitely not a slug. Whether or not the
Prius is successful is open to debate, but it is technically
interesting.

Of course they're interesting - but just not practical for the UK. They
make some sense as a town only car for the rich who want to appear to care
about the environment in the US. But cost too much to both run and buy in
the UK compared to a small diesel.

--
*Where there's a will, I want to be in it.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
t "is" successful. It has been made now for 9 years. There is a waiting
list in some countries. They sell like hot cakes in central London

Unlike you I live in Central London. And know of three. The one I know
well belongs to a work colleague and it is shortly to be replaced by a
diesel. Its open road performance and economy are simply too poor to be
competitive for it to be any use as a main family car.

The only other owner I've talked to is a neighbour who is retired and
never goes any distance. Total milage about 3000 a year mainly in town. He
likes it. But then has never driven a decent car. ;-)

--
*It ain't the size, it's... er... no, it IS ..the size.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Tony Williams wrote:
I saw my first Prius in our local town the other day.

That's a bit of a worry considering how long they have been
available.......

Not when you know that I live out in the sticks and visit
town as little as possible.

Of course they're interesting - but just not practical for the
UK. They make some sense as a town only car for the rich who want
to appear to care about the environment in the US. But cost too
much to both run and buy in the UK compared to a small diesel.

You are probably right Dave, but if someone has the money
to waste on a hybrid let them do it, it's no skin off
your nose......... someone has to pay for exploring the
alternatives will probably be needed in the future.

--
Tony Williams.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message .. .
On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 10:58:28 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message . ..

******, you are, true.

Clear signs without doubt. Drivel Abuses others for no apparent reason.
sad but true. The sooner he is seen to the better.

******.

This is a sad case going downhill rapidly. Note above where he has changed
my text and the constant abusive words. A very sad case. Very sad indeed.