Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fully Electric Car available soon

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 06:37:17 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 23:01:33 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

Drivel is getting worse. The **** he eats has caused a condition that
needs seeing to. Sad isn't it. Very sad indeed.

Keep your disgusting perversions to yourself.

Drivel really does need professional help

Sad to see. sad.

Keep your disgusting perversions to yourself.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 23:58:46 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 22:57:36 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

Drivel writes inane demented babble

Sad very sad indeed.

Drivel needs help, Drivel needs to realise that he needs to show respect to
get respect.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 23:59:23 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

snip drive

The tablets are wearing off. It is very sad, very sad indeed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message ...

I hope Drivel gets attention soon. A sad case of syphilis.

Sad isn't it. Look what he is writing now. Professional attention is
needed here. Very sad.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message .. .
On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 06:37:17 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 23:01:33 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

Drivel is getting worse. The **** he eats has caused a condition that
needs seeing to. Sad isn't it. Very sad indeed.

Keep your disgusting perversions to yourself.

Drivel really does need professional help

Sad to see. sad.

Keep your disgusting perversions to yourself.

This man has really gone beyond the point of no redemption. Sad. Very sad
indeed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message .. .
On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 23:58:46 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 22:57:36 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

Drivel writes inane demented babble

Sad very sad indeed.

Drivel

snip **** kicking drivel;

Sad very sad indeed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 16:21:02 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

Where are the marines? I need to make some money.

Take your disgusting perversions elsehwere.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 16:18:02 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

Send Vaseline, Drivel is going to the docks tonight!

Oh dear.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 16:19:21 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

Send Drivel to the Docks! Drivel needs sailor's attention!

Oh dear, send for the shrink, Drivel's lost it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 16:20:19 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

Drivel has really gone beyond the point of no redemption. Sad. Very sad
indeed.

Who cares? No one likes the sad idiot.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message .. .

This one is clearly barking mad,

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message ...

This one is clearly barking mad.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message .. .

This one is clearly barking mad.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message .. .

This one is clearly barking mad. The uk.d-i-y Lunatic Association struck
again.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 22:09:37 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message .. .

Drivel is clearly barking mad,

Drivel, Adam or whatever the **** you want to call yourself. You are the
stupidest individual I have encountered on usenet. Even the average two
year old gets the point, eventually, that if they behave like you do they
get treated as they deserve.

Wise up, get a clue, stop telling lies, start to show some respect for
others.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 22:10:09 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

Drivel is clearly barking mad.

Repetition == boredom.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 22:11:08 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

Drivel is clearly barking mad.

Wise up ****-features.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 22:12:16 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

Drivel is clearly barking mad.

Wise up ****-features.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
I have a Prius.

{snip all other lies}

--
*He's not dead - he's electroencephalographically challenged

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
And they don't hang around either. It can keep up with all fast
London traffic.

But not when that London traffic leaves London...

--
*The first rule of holes: If you are in one, stop digging!

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tony Bryer wrote:
If you are looking for a car to do longer distance
motorway runs then the Prius is probably going to cost as much to run
as many diesels.

Very much more. Once the battery is exhausted the fuel consumption is poor
- the penalty of using a quirky engine. Which Toyota now realise - as
their later hybrids use conventional IC engines.

Autocar only got the same MPG on a gentle touring test as you'd get with a
BMW 330D which is a very high performance diesel. And driven hard the
Prius dropped to 24 mpg. Hardly an economy car considering the poor open
road performance.

Toyota hybrids are made for sale in the US where diesels aren't popular
yet (although they soon will be) - hence the petrol engines. A diesel
hybrid would make a lot of sense.

--
*Why do psychics have to ask you for your name? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
But you are not driving a tractor. Diesel are dire mate, effing dire.

What a fool. A diesel has just won Le Mans. Many modern diesels take an
expert to tell from a petrol - except that they use less fuel.

Of course an expert you aren't, so the only diesel you recognise is a
black cab...

--
*Vegetarians taste great*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message ...
On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 22:09:37 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message .. .

snip disjointed drivel

This halfwit is clearly barking mad. Sad. Very sad.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" through a haze of senile
flatulence wrote in message ...
In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:

But you are not driving a tractor.
Diesels are dire mate, effing dire.

snip senile agricultural nonsense

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tony Bryer wrote:

If you are looking for a car to do longer distance
motorway runs then the Prius is probably going
to cost as much to run as many diesels.

Very much more.

Isn't that terrible. He just made that up.

snip senile drivel

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" through a haze of senile
flatulence wrote in message ...
In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
I have a Prius.

snip more senile drivel

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doctor Drivel wrote:

And they don't hang around either.
It can keep up with all fast
London traffic.

But

snip senile made up drivel

Sad but true.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message ...

This one is clearly barking mad. A sad caes. very sad.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message ...

This one is clearly barking mad. Sad. very sad.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message .. .

This one is clearly barking mad. Sad very sad indeed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
Doctor Drivel wrote:
I have a Prius.

snip more senile drivel

Nice to see you're snipping your own lies now. Long may it continue.

Good night at the pub, then?

--
*I'm not your type. I'm not inflatable.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message .. .

This one is clearly barking mad. Sad very sad indeed.

Sad, mad, who cares? Can't you conduct your playground squabbles
somewhere else?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

tony sayer wrote:
In article , Steve Firth
writes
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 19:44:04 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

It is really sad I am obese

Eat fewer pies fat ****er.

What a shame that a serious interesting thread has to degenerate into a
silly slanging match;--(...............

Tony, the problem is Dave Plowman, and Firth to lesser degree. Plowman
is an idiot. Dr Drivel (IMM) only responds to Plowman when Plowman
responds to him, which is usually some sort of stupid sneering type of
comment. Dr Drivel only responds in a dismissive manner never taking
up any of his points, otherwise he ignores him. Plowman is the
provocative one. Dr Drivel is head and shoulders above everyone here
in heating and water installations (sorry Ed he is), and he will try to
get to the root of what the posters is after and come out with
something worth while, so only a fool can think he knows better and
counters.

I use this group a lot Googling. In whole interesting threads I will
see Plowmans only contribution is to respond to Dr Drivel in a
sneering, derogatory provocative manner. This has been going on for
years and years. This fool never stops, he has a clear mental problem,
well that is the Internet for you. Plowman rarely adds any useful
information at all just nuisance value. It is clear he breaches the
terms of his ISP. There is enough evidence to hang him. A few Googles
and screen dumps will get him. Dr Drivel just makes fun of him when
Plowman responds to his post. I preferred the Dr Drivel poems.

A few years ago I, and few others, had a go at Plowman about his
obsession with Dr Drivel and told him to act sensible. He clearly said
he will continue the way same way. I concluded he was twisted up top.
If he was kicked off by his ISP, he would emerge in a different name.
They usually do.

If he continues in the current manner, and Firth is now adopting his
ways, I might just gather evidence and approach his ISP if I can find
the time between jobs. The likes of Plowman have ruined what is a very
informative group and I am fed with reading nonsense, provocative,
childish posts by him. Something has to be done. Every time I defend
Dr Drivel I am accused of being him by some of what I can only describe
as idiots on this group.

I don't contribute much here either, although I wish I had the time
to do so. I mainly come here because of a handful of informative
individuals, Dr Drivel, Andy Wade, Christian Mc Ardle, Ed Sirrett,
Geoff, the ex surveyor guys, Mr Fowler the estate agent, etc. I am now
looking to other forums as they are more civilised and idiots like
Plowman would not last 2 seconds as the mod would kick them off.
DIYnot is quite good with a low noise level. The problem is that on
the plumbing and heating side it is full of the old school stuck in the
past plumbers. Geoff contributes there as well, and is not one of them.
The electrical section is not bad at all. If the key expert forum
members on uk.d-i-y went over there it would solve a lot of problems
and this group could be left to the idiots who have ruined of what was
once a good group.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article . com,
wrote:
A few years ago I, and few others, had a go at Plowman about his
obsession with Dr Drivel and told him to act sensible.

Did you? How nice for you.

He clearly said he will continue the way same way. I concluded he was
twisted up top. If he was kicked off by his ISP, he would emerge in a
different name. They usually do.

Care to speculate how many names I've used on newsgroups and ISPs? The
answer to the first is one, and the second two, after the first one ceased
trading.

Dribble on the other hand has changed names more than most. Including it
would seem to the sockpuppet 'timegoesby' ...

--
*Confession is good for the soul, but bad for your career.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30 Jul 2006 04:28:35 -0700, wrote:

Dr Drivel is head and shoulders above everyone here

Oh my, you are funny.

--
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd.
http://www.pherber.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article . com,
wrote:
A few years ago I, and few others, had a go at Plowman about his
obsession with Dr Drivel and told him to act sensible.

Did you? How nice for you.

He clearly said he will continue the way same way. I concluded he was
twisted up top. If he was kicked off by his ISP, he would emerge in a
different name. They usually do.

Care to speculate how many names I've used on newsgroups and ISPs? The
answer to the first is one, and the second two, after the first one ceased
trading.

Dribble on the other hand has changed names more than most. Including it
would seem to the sockpuppet 'timegoesby' ...

--
*Confession is good for the soul, but bad for your career.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

It didn't take long for him respond did it? Look Dave, just ignore Dr
Drivel, you clearly have an obsession with him. You are making yourself
out to be a total pest on the group. You don't do yourself any favours.
Just ignore him and the others you occasionally hang onto to just give
sneering childish comments. Get your act together mate. Just get it
together. Use the killfile, it will help you.

This is the last time I will respond you, as you constantly want
confrontation, that is your style. You thrive on it. If you haven't got
the message by now then get help.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 13:08:04 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article . com,
wrote:
A few years ago I, and few others, had a go at Plowman about his
obsession with Dr Drivel and told him to act sensible.

Did you? How nice for you.

He also posted this:

"When I started using plastic pipes I used a hacksaw and trimmed of the
pipe edge. As long as the cut is square all is fine as the pipe indert
isolates the pipe from the O ring as it is being pushed on the pipe. For a
few joints, using a hacksaw and some care, and all is fine. "

Which should leave no doubt as to the identity of "timegoesby".
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30 Jul 2006 05:35:42 -0700, wrote:

Believe me

No, never, you're a lying ****wit.