Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] timegoesby@my-deja.com is offline

Default Fully Electric Car available soon

tony sayer wrote:
In article , Steve Firth
writes
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 19:44:04 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

It is really sad I am obese

Eat fewer pies fat ****er.

What a shame that a serious interesting thread has to degenerate into a
silly slanging match;--(...............

Tony, the problem is Dave Plowman, and Firth to lesser degree. Plowman
is an idiot. Dr Drivel (IMM) only responds to Plowman when Plowman
responds to him, which is usually some sort of stupid sneering type of
comment. Dr Drivel only responds in a dismissive manner never taking
up any of his points, otherwise he ignores him. Plowman is the
provocative one. Dr Drivel is head and shoulders above everyone here
in heating and water installations (sorry Ed he is), and he will try to
get to the root of what the posters is after and come out with
something worth while, so only a fool can think he knows better and
counters.

I use this group a lot Googling. In whole interesting threads I will
see Plowmans only contribution is to respond to Dr Drivel in a
sneering, derogatory provocative manner. This has been going on for
years and years. This fool never stops, he has a clear mental problem,
well that is the Internet for you. Plowman rarely adds any useful
information at all just nuisance value. It is clear he breaches the
terms of his ISP. There is enough evidence to hang him. A few Googles
and screen dumps will get him. Dr Drivel just makes fun of him when
Plowman responds to his post. I preferred the Dr Drivel poems.

A few years ago I, and few others, had a go at Plowman about his
obsession with Dr Drivel and told him to act sensible. He clearly said
he will continue the way same way. I concluded he was twisted up top.
If he was kicked off by his ISP, he would emerge in a different name.
They usually do.

If he continues in the current manner, and Firth is now adopting his
ways, I might just gather evidence and approach his ISP if I can find
the time between jobs. The likes of Plowman have ruined what is a very
informative group and I am fed with reading nonsense, provocative,
childish posts by him. Something has to be done. Every time I defend
Dr Drivel I am accused of being him by some of what I can only describe
as idiots on this group.

I don't contribute much here either, although I wish I had the time
to do so. I mainly come here because of a handful of informative
individuals, Dr Drivel, Andy Wade, Christian Mc Ardle, Ed Sirrett,
Geoff, the ex surveyor guys, Mr Fowler the estate agent, etc. I am now
looking to other forums as they are more civilised and idiots like
Plowman would not last 2 seconds as the mod would kick them off.
DIYnot is quite good with a low noise level. The problem is that on
the plumbing and heating side it is full of the old school stuck in the
past plumbers. Geoff contributes there as well, and is not one of them.
The electrical section is not bad at all. If the key expert forum
members on uk.d-i-y went over there it would solve a lot of problems
and this group could be left to the idiots who have ruined of what was
once a good group.