Metalworking (rec.crafts.metalworking) Discuss various aspects of working with metal, such as machining, welding, metal joining, screwing, casting, hardening/tempering, blacksmithing/forging, spinning and hammer work, sheet metal work.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #311   Report Post  
Old April 5th 12, 10:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Aug 2011
Posts: 973
Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 4/5/2012 11:48 AM, Hawke wrote:
On 4/4/2012 6:31 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/4/2012 5:24 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 4/3/2012 3:02 PM, jk wrote:
Mendacious wrote:



You aren't a very good listener. I told you that every one who
knows me
knows that I am not just a smart guy but I'm also a very knowledgeable
one too.


Yes, you SAID that. I even think you believe that. I don't really
think many other people do. Certainly no one here has popped up and
said how smart OR knowledgeable they think you are.

Yes, I said that because it's a fact not just something I think and I
have plenty of evidence to believe it.


It's not a fact, it's just something you find it pleasing to believe.


Call them "pearls" if you want. They still smell like horse apples
dipped in an outhouse.


That's always the case when someone brings you information you don't
want to know.


You've spouted bull****, that's all.


You should be able to recognize that it's not


Everyone recognizes that it is.

  #312   Report Post  
Old April 5th 12, 10:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Aug 2011
Posts: 973
Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 4/5/2012 11:49 AM, Hawke wrote:
On 4/4/2012 5:07 PM, George Plimpton wrote:

You never obtained an education.

I'm still ahead of you in that department because

You aren't. You have *no* education. What you have is some
instruction,
but that's different. Your instruction is in a worthless field, by
the
way.


Actually it's you who isn't educated.

Actually, it's you.



I said it first


Like nearly everything you say, it was crap.



Yeah,


Yeah.


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
When a new generation of artificial intelligence "auto-repairable" machines? gaetanomarano Home Repair 3 September 23rd 07 12:37 AM
Artificial Grass Torrey Hills Home Repair 2 August 20th 07 06:51 AM
Limited Intelligence Lew Hodgett Woodworking 0 August 16th 06 04:11 AM
[OT] Un-Intelligence - Dodgy disclosures from a former CIA officer Joseph Gwinn Metalworking 35 February 20th 06 09:58 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2020 DIYbanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about DIY & home improvement"

 

Copyright © 2017