Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 4/3/2012 2:11 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/3/2012 1:39 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 4/2/2012 11:30 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/2/2012 11:11 AM, Hawke wrote:
On 3/31/2012 10:10 PM, George Plimpton wrote:

The laugh would be on you if you met me in person because you would
find
the same thing

You don't have a ****ing clue what you're talking about. You're
clueless, including your ****witted belief that people think you're
knowledgeable.

The only people who don't know that are

Everyone knows you're not a smart or clever guy.

The only people who don't know that are

Everyone knows you're not a smart or clever guy.

You aren't a very good listener. I told you that every one who knows me
knows that I am not just a smart guy but I'm also a very knowledgeable
one too.

You ****ing idiot: being smart *means* being knowledgeable. And no, no
one believes that people who know you consider you smart. *We* who
suffer through your pedantic bull**** here "know" you, and you're not
smart.

You don't know anything. That's the problem. You're a dumb**** who has
no idea how dumb he is. Making things worse is your grandiose ideas
about how great you are when you're lucky to be average. So you go
around making crazy pronouncements you have no information about, you
pretend to be what you're not, and you throw insults and personal
attacks around like you think you're a little king. You have the little
part right. You have a small mind and you're petty. You also don't know
jack **** about me. What I do know about you for sure is that when
someone shows you that you were wrong you don't act like a man about it
and admit it. Instead you puss out, and that's a fact, Jack!

Hawke