Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jk jk is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligence bot?

Hawke wrote:

Well, now you've done it. Expect to hear from him what an idiot you are
and how you don't know anything and you don't have an education either.

I already replied to him, and I didn't say anything like that.

Why not? Because he's a conservative like you?

No, one of several reason would be, that the above statement isn't
true, would would have been apparent, if you had bothered to respond
to that list of issues.
But since you were too much of a coward to do so.... it is now a moot
point.

Another reason could very well be, is that he can understand what I
type, since my foot isn't in my mouth up to the knee, like yours is.
jk