Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Limited Intelligence

Two guys, of limited intelligence, were on a ship that sank
in the middle of the Ocean.

They managed to inflate a rubber
life raft and grab a box of provisions before their ship
slipped under the surface.

After floating under blazing heat, for 6 days, they ran out
of food and water.

On the 10th day, bleary eyed and half
dead from heat, thirst and starvation, they spotted a small
object, floating toward them in the water. As it drew near,
they were ecstatic to find that it was an old oil lamp (the
kind that genies come in).

They grabbed the lamp and rubbed it.

Out popped a tired old genie who said, "OK, so you freed
me from the stupid lamp, but hey, I've been doing this
3-wishes stuff for a while now an quite frankly, I'm burned
out."

"You guys only get 1 wish and then I'm outta here.

"Make it a good one."

The first guy, blurted out, without thinking, "Give us all
the beer we can drink for the rest of our lives!"

"Fine," said the genie, and he instantly turned the entire
ocean to beer.

"Great move, Einstein", said the second guy, slapping the first guy in
the side of the head.

"Now we're gonna have to **** in the boat."

Pearl Harbor Walt LeRoy Metalworking 77 December 15th 03 06:36 AM
OT- Intelligence Bombshell: Saddam Financed Lead 9/11 Hijacker Gunner Metalworking 27 November 19th 03 01:17 AM