Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 4/4/2012 5:08 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/4/2012 5:05 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 4/3/2012 2:11 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/3/2012 1:39 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 4/2/2012 11:30 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/2/2012 11:11 AM, Hawke wrote:
On 3/31/2012 10:10 PM, George Plimpton wrote:

The laugh would be on you if you met me in person because you
would
find
the same thing

You don't have a ****ing clue what you're talking about. You're
clueless, including your ****witted belief that people think
you're
knowledgeable.

The only people who don't know that are

Everyone knows you're not a smart or clever guy.

The only people who don't know that are

Everyone knows you're not a smart or clever guy.

You aren't a very good listener. I told you that every one who knows me
knows that I am not just a smart guy but I'm also a very knowledgeable
one too.

You ****ing idiot: being smart *means* being knowledgeable. And no, no
one believes that people who know you consider you smart. *We* who
suffer through your pedantic bull**** here "know" you, and you're not
smart.

You don't know anything.

We know you well enough to know you're not smart - not about anything.

You are too dumb to know that smart and intelligent mean the same thing.
Knowledgeable has little to do with smarts or intelligent. It's just a
matter of how much information one has. So knowledge is different from
intelligence. But smart means the same as intelligent. Any smart person
knows that.

Like I told JK, I'm going to the range right now and I have to clean my
weapons so I don't have time to dick around with a dummy like you. By
the way, I think I'll remind you that you are one of those guys that
"only" has a regular degree. So you're nothing special like you pretend
to be.

Hawke