Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 4/5/2012 11:03 AM, Hawke wrote:
On 4/4/2012 6:31 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/4/2012 5:25 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 4/4/2012 5:09 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/4/2012 5:07 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 4/3/2012 3:05 PM, jk wrote:
George wrote:

You aren't a very good listener. I told you that every one who
knows me
knows that I am not just a smart guy but I'm also a very
knowledgeable
one too.

You ****ing idiot: being smart *means* being knowledgeable.
Actually they are separate and distinct George.
You can be extremely smart, and still be uneducated.
And of course the reverse is true, you could be an educated idiot.
jk

Well, now you've done it. Expect to hear from him what an idiot you
are
and how you don't know anything and you don't have an education
either.

I already replied to him, and I didn't say anything like that.

Why not? Because he's a conservative like you?

He's not a conservative like me. I'm not a conservative.

You keep saying that.

It's true.

But then Reagan used to say something to the
effect, if you agree with me 80% of the time then you're a conservative.

No, he didn't say anything at all like that.

I think you agree with the conservative position on far more than half
of all issues.

I think you don't know your flabby doughy ass from your pimply face when
it comes to what my political beliefs are. I really haven't said much
about them. Mostly I've just pointed out what **** your beliefs are.