Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 4/3/2012 2:09 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/3/2012 1:35 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 3/30/2012 5:32 PM, wrote:
On Mar 30, 6:41 pm, wrote:

I don't know what you are getting at. Maybe you are referring to
something Dan said about a group of engineers he knows where 100% of
them are way above average as far as IQ goes. Otherwise I don't know
what you're talking about. Or are you saying that in a group every one
in the group thinks they are above average? Maybe they are. Whatever it
is you mean I don't get you.

Hawke

I do not think that I ever said anything about a group of engineers.
Much less about saying anything about a group of engineers that are
way above average as far as IQ goes.

Dan

Then your memory is failing.

Once again, you're in no position to be criticizing anyone's memory.

We were talking a while back and you
brought up a story about a bunch of engineers you know and you said
their IQs were quite a bit above average. I don't remember it exactly
but [...]

Of course you don't.

That's right, if you told me a story about something that happened to
you it's not me that should have to remember it. If you told me a story
about something that happened to you shouldn't you remember it?

But then I've learned not to expect normal behavior from anyone who is a
rightwinger.

Hawke