Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 4/5/2012 11:48 AM, Hawke wrote:
On 4/4/2012 6:31 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/4/2012 5:24 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 4/3/2012 3:02 PM, jk wrote:
Mendacious wrote:

You aren't a very good listener. I told you that every one who
knows me
knows that I am not just a smart guy but I'm also a very knowledgeable
one too.

Yes, you SAID that. I even think you believe that. I don't really
think many other people do. Certainly no one here has popped up and
said how smart OR knowledgeable they think you are.

Yes, I said that because it's a fact not just something I think and I
have plenty of evidence to believe it.

It's not a fact, it's just something you find it pleasing to believe.

Call them "pearls" if you want. They still smell like horse apples
dipped in an outhouse.

That's always the case when someone brings you information you don't
want to know.

You've spouted bull****, that's all.

You should be able to recognize that it's not

Everyone recognizes that it is.