Posted to alt.home.repair

Default When a new generation of artificial intelligence "auto-repairable" machines?

..

When a new generation of artificial intelligence "auto-repaired"
machines?

Lunar X Prize: http://www.ghostnasa.com/posts/008moonprize.html
China WINS: http://www.ghostnasa.com/posts/009prizewinner.html
YouTube video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=lqIgl0kXkmo
My Website: http://www.gaetanomarano.it
My Blog: http://www.ghostnasa.com/

..

Posted to alt.home.repair

gaetanomarano wrote:
.

When a new generation of artificial intelligence "auto-repaired"
machines?

Tomorrow at 4:10 pm EST.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 02:34:10 -0700, gaetanomarano
wrote:

.

When a new generation of artificial intelligence "auto-repaired"
machines?

Was there supposed to be a question in there?

[snip]
Posted to alt.home.repair

..

A SERIOUS EPISODE OF CENSORSHIP !!!

I know that just a few peoples like my ideas, proposals and opinions
while other peoples dislike them, but, I'm sure that, BOTH peoples,
WANT their countries will ALWAYS have DEMOCRACY and FREEDOM and nobody
likes that Google does in USA, Europe, etc. the same things it does in
China for business (if you don't know what, just search more info
googling...).

TWO years ago I've invented (and published on my website and several
space forums and blogs) the idea of a Moonrovers Prize competition:

http://www.gaetanomarano.it/moonprize/moonprize.html

Then, I've (also) sent dozens emails to websites, newspapers and big
companies to propose my idea, and that emails included one to Google
(that I still have with the files of "mail read" replies).

So, when Google has announced "its" ("original") "Lunar X Prize", I've
published two articles on my ghostNASA.com blog (hosted by
Bravenet.com) including the mail sent to Google, as evidence of the
TRUTH.

But, last Sept. 21, Bravenet, that seems be a Google's partner (like
half world...) has SUSPENDED my website (that's now inaccesible) and
(worst!) has DELETED my Bravenet account (and a PAID web hosting) so I
can't access to my three domains (two of them now inactive) to move
them to another server in Italy or Europe or Russia or India or
wherever there is NOT that censorship.

Well, until I'll have back my domains and put them on another server,
I want your help, since, what happened to me to-day, could happen
tomorrow TO YOU or to every FREE peoples that want to publish their
opinion without be CENSORED by BIG companies that believe they can do
everything they wants!!!

I'm posting this message on as many as possible forums and blogs (and
send to newspapers and websites) all over the world, but, of course, I
can't reach all them, so, if you have a website, a forum, a blog (or
write on other blogs/forums/websites/newspapers) please post this full
message on them to allow peoples know WHAT Google and/or Bravenet have
done!

Thank You

Gaetano Marano

Until I'll have my blog again, you can download a .pdf file with all
blog's articles (including those about the Google's "original" lunar
prize) clicking this link:

http://www.datafilehost.com/download.php?file=85344279

PS - If you'll experience any problem to download the .pdf file,
please send a mail to me, so, I'll put it on another server (and
another, another, another... if necessary) and its link on my
website's home page:

http://www.gaetanomarano.it/

..