Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jk jk is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligence bot?

Hawke wrote:

On 4/4/2012 5:39 PM, jk wrote:
wrote:
Speaking to the "man in the mirror"

You don't know anything. That's the problem. You're a dumb**** who has
no idea how dumb he is. Making things worse is your grandiose ideas
about how great you are when you're lucky to be average. So you go
around making crazy pronouncements you have no information about, you
pretend to be what you're not, and you throw insults and personal
attacks around like you think you're a little king. You have the little
part right. You have a small mind and you're petty. You also don't know
jack **** about me. What I do know about you for sure is that when
someone shows you that you were wrong you don't act like a man about it
and admit it. Instead you puss out, and that's a fact, Jack!

Hawke

I thought it was Dave......not Jack
jk

The fact is you couldn't find a more stark contrast between me and
Pimpton. He is as I described him above. I'm nothing like that.

You are everything like that.

jk