Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 4/4/2012 2:21 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 4/3/2012 2:54 PM, jk wrote:

It doesn't get you into any better job than any
other college degree does. You don't know enough with just that degree
to get anywhere in your own field. It's just a starting point and you
never went any farther.

Wow, really a Pot-Kettle situation there

Wow! you noticed that right away but you completely missed that Pimpton
only had a four year degree too.

I only completed my bachelor degree, but I did nearly three years of
graduate school at what was, at the time, a top 10 school in economics.
I know far more economics than you know political "science" - and of
course, you don't know politics at all.

So how come he's so much better?

Your inferiority complex is getting the better of you - he didn't say
that I'm "better" than you (even though I am.)