Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 4/3/2012 1:59 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/3/2012 1:31 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 4/2/2012 11:30 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/2/2012 11:08 AM, Hawke wrote:
On 3/31/2012 10:13 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 3/31/2012 2:57 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 3/31/2012 2:06 PM, jk wrote:
wrote:

Just because you don't think some of those are correct, and you
base
that only on what you know from this newsgroup, that doesn't mean
it's
not true. If I've had my IQ tested and it shows above average,
if by
having a college degree that means I am better educated than 70% of
Americans,

Did you suddenly become "more educated" the day you got your degree,
than the day before?

The way education is measured is in credentials.

Wrong.

So yes, the day I
graduated I became more educated than the day before I graduated.

You never obtained an education.

I'm still ahead of you in that department because

You aren't. You have *no* education. What you have is some instruction,
but that's different. Your instruction is in a worthless field, by the
way.

Actually it's you who isn't educated.

Actually, it's you.

I said it first so I won.